Monday, September 19, 2005

Mat Brock this Matt Brock that...n stop w/ this prep crap!!!

damn...2day all i heard about was MATT BROCK!! its like OMG do we havta talk about this?

ok my day

morning: i woke up n got dressed n did my hair...n then i was gettin 2gether all the stuff that i hadda get 2gether 4 my moms n 4got erikas chocolate bar...so ill just buy another one from my brother...i dont care...nething 4 erika....

bus: OMG...i did NOT kno that Ben Hall lives like 2 minutes away from me n that he rides my bus...grosssssss.. n then robin was talkin about matt brock

walkin around: i saw sean n he went...i love ya morgan...im like really b quiet now...

fashion: i started crying b cuz my stomach hurt sooooo bad...n i didnt getta c tim!! :'(

computer: it seemed like the longest class ever!

la: i was feeling sooo unloved like really really really unloved n i wanted 2 go home...n then one of th e football players goes...i heard that like alot of the guys r mad b cuz matt brock is back on the team...i heard matt brock n like swung my head around n almost killed my neck...lol wen ppl talk about ppl i kno n have sum kinda connection 2...i freak out...but most ppl dont kno about how he hassa connection 2 me...n it doesnt matter either....

study hall: OMG the kid likes me!!! i dont even wanna talk about it!!! n then in the back of Kyla's planner says ALYSSA LOVES MATT BROCK!!! n i started freaking out...OMG!

lunch: i sat w/ my friend that is a juinor...steph...n she hassa table next 2/ acrosst from erics table so i was sitting there n im like umm....ya...i dont wanna b sittin here...but o well

health: ok the kid is in my class (the kid that likes me) n we talked about cliques @ BP...n ppl voted on wut clique i was in n they sed i was a prep...soo then they start goin...ya tha preps have so much money...n i sat there n i wanted 2 scream @ them so much!!! they were sayen all this shit about preps...n im like...u just sed i was one...n they think that preps r snotty, rich, bitches...HELLO?!?! am i rich???? am i snotty???? AM I A BITCH?!?!?!

ss: scott was sooo quiet!!!! n cody went home sick....i felt so bad...

algebra:by now i just wanna die!!! i hated b in @ school!

science: so i thought that this would b a good class...RONG! we gotta new seating chart n i dont sit by Tiffany...so i am pissed...b cuz i love that gurl!!!

bus: SHIT! brandon is goin on that retreat!!!! i really dont want him 2...i dont wanna havta deal w/ him @ 6:30 in the morning...n then all day til like 10 @ night...seriously...thats goina suck!!! n then idk what her name is but she thinks matt brock n eric r hott/cute!!!!

home: nothing...

Erika is sucha ditz...LOL

No comments: