Sunday, September 11, 2005

Loev is life

You are tha hurricane that destroyed my heart!

You don't have to love in words, even through the silences love is always heard.

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for them.

No man is worth your tears and the only one who is will never make you cry.

What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

I love you not only because of who you are but also because of who I am when I'm with you.

If you live for 100 more days, then I want to live for 100 more days minus one so that I'd never have to live without you.

They say you only fall in love once, it can't be true. Everytime I look at you, I fall in love all over again.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.

Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop?

Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.

You know you're in love when you think about someone more times in a day than you think about yourself.

They say love hides behind every corner... I must be walking around in circles.

If I had a rose for everytime I thought about you Id be walking in a garden forever.

Love is like war; easy to begin and hard to end.


This whole thing is dedicated 2 the guy that i am totally in love w/ but he doesnt even kno it! :'(
Mayb one day he will realize wut he missed out on...well thats wut my mom says n Erika sed that 2 me about a different guy so i think she will think so on this one...i wonder if she even knos who i am talkin about.

Love alwaizz morgan reniee herman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know who ur talkin about

and he knos it

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Your favorite shorty said...

no i dont think u do...n i dont think he does either since he doesnt even kno that i hava blog...