Thursday, September 22, 2005

sad but funny

OMG...2day sucked b cuz the thing last night but sum of my day was fuken hilarious

morning: IT WASNT ON!!! i was soooooooooooooo pissed!!

bus: i told liz about "it"

school: talked 2 lauren n beth n did the usual walk around school

fashion: OMG Mrs. Bannon is sucha ditz!!! me n emily love maken fun of her

computer: we took a test..n i think i accully did good

la: I CANT MEMORIZE THAT STUPID POEM!!!

study hall: OMG OMG OMG OMG it was soooooooooooooo funny!!! Garrett me Kyla n that other kid...WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo intresting...we talked about nething imaginable....ya, it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!! n i didnt wanna go 2 my locker so garrett told me 2 follow him...but i didnt wanna do that.

lunch: OMG Kersten hates me so much...so i am just goina b a lil bitch 2 her...she is just like well sumone...they alwaiz havta have the attention...no one else can b in the spot light...

health: fun fun fun...not really

ss: best class of the day...we were talkin about John Locke...n the cycle thing...n we were sayen...if we had a day @ school where there were no teachers we would all go crazy, n then shes like...the seniors would get a good idea 2 beat up the freshman...wel then she goes...but u would team up w/ ppl...n then me alex, cody, scott n joe all go...Vandewalle...soooo i was laughen so hard...n then i go..."v better stay w/ me or i will make his gf hate him"...n then scott goes...u kno her? Im like OMG DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid dorks!!! n then scottgoes ya that will b a good idea 2 keep him as ur body gaurd...lol

algebra: OMG i am failing!! n i gotta 60% on the test...but 2day we did sumthin i accually kno...INTEGERS!!! n every year i getta 100% on that test...so i am happy!!

science: me n dustin sittin next 2 eachother will b awesome...lol we talked about music the hole time!!

bus: we talked about it agen

home: my cuzen holly my aunt chris n my other cuzen xander r here...they will entertain me while erika is gone

love ya sooo much tim!!!!!!!

love Morgan

No comments: