Saturday, September 24, 2005

my ppl

Ok ppl i love that i want 2 feel better:

Garrett~u kno y...u really did scare me!!! Only a person like u could say that stuff!!! Thanx 4 everything!! You are the only person in the world that knos the true me!!! n u r the best as of last night....ok well 2nd best...no one is better then erika...LOL or am i wrong? lol i will never 4get all the inside jokes me n u have...my 2 favorite r my dog and on crack 1,2,3...lol u will feel better soon...i hava feeling that sumtime in the near future sumthin will happen that u will like...soooo ya....but dont rely on my instincts b cuz sumtimes they rnt right...sooo i am just sayen that i kinda think that sumthin might happen.....soo ya love ya lots thanx agen 4 everything!!

Sean~ its ok...life goes on....n member wut i sed, itll b ok, n i am alwaiz here if u needa talk 2 ne1 about ne thing...even tho i have only knoen u like accually spent time w/ u, i have only knoen u 4 a week...i did hear alotta good things about u n @ homecoming u were fun 2 b around 2...ne ways even tho i have only knoen u 4 that long, i kno that me n u will b friends 4 a long time...ur one of the best!!!!! ;-) LOVE YA!!!!

Tim: I am sorry but i didnt feel right...i felt really weird...idk how 2 explain it, but we can stil b friends, ur an awesome kid, n i will never 4get how good ur hugs were. lylab

My dad: Ok so i dont love him but i want him 2 feel better...soon im not goina have ne parents left!! My mom is alwaiz in the hospital n now my dad has Kidney Stones...its scary 2 think about!!

Ya so thats it 4 now...theres alot more but i dont think they want ppl 2 kno...:-/

Love Morgan

No comments: