Wednesday, September 21, 2005

OMG

OMG...my nieghbor just got killed!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i am crying so hard...

this was a lil boy 8 yrs old n he was playen in his driveway n his mom/dad backed out in their SUV n hit the boy, i then heard sirens goin down my street n they stopped...so my moms like morgan they r long gone ...n im like no theyre not...they stopped...so syd n i ran 2 the street...down rockwell..n of course @ my neighbor's house...abulences n police cars...

n then...i was there 4 about an hr...n found out that the kid had died...i started crying....

n so ppl wen u c it on the news..thats my nieghbor n i was there from the second the poilce cars got there 2 the second they all left...

it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad...

n i am shaken n crien!!

No comments: