Sunday, September 18, 2005

My dads bday

mood: almost happy!!
time: 2:08
wearin: green tank w/ frog short...so wut i wore wen i saw ryan,brandon, sara, brittany n carrie
listin 2: Don't Phunk With My Heart~Black Eyed Peas
quote: "I can spell big words and i love you Eric Michael Vandewalle"

boring day

~got up
~went on the computer
~cleaned the house 4 my dad b cuz it was his bday
~n then went on the computer
~made my bayport shirts...I LOVE THEM!! they r sooooooo awesome!
~i talked 2 erika
~i talked 2 katie
~i talked 2 lauren
~tooka shower
~went church
~babysat
~went online...I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT I KNO NOW!! n its a fuken rumor so it makes me fuken pissed b cuz she believes it...i just sit here n pray n wish on everything i c that she will figger out it was a rumor.
~omg the ppl get home n i told kathy wut happened n then mitch goes...its a rumor that the football team started...n i go....whoah! ur right...n then kathy told him 2 shut up...lol it was funny..but it was weird that he knew..hes like ya i was a football player back in my day...n then after that...it was just really freaky that he knew that...:-/
~went home n then talked 2 erika agen...lol she makes me laugh sooooooooooooooooooo hard!!! i love her so much!!
~N then went 2 bed...

o ya wonderful day

love ya tim!

love mo

No comments: