Monday, September 26, 2005

changes in my life

these things are going 2 change the rest of my life

things will never b bak 2 normal...i can just tell, ppl have 2 big of an impact

n then the other thing...OMG wow...that definatly changes my personality...n the rest of my life n of how i live i will never let myself go bak there...

n then i am goina get killed @ school

this is a time where my maturity n expericence in this doesnt help b cuz right now...it seems like the only solution...wen u best friend is mad @ u bcuz she heard that u were talkin about her wen u werent...it makes u wonder...who in this world does believe u wen u say u didnt do things?

n this time...i hava plan....so if im not in school on tuesday...ppl that read my blog kno where i am...n i wont regret it...n i am absolutly not doin this 4 attention...i am doin it b cuz i feel there is no reason 2 b here...my parents hate me n so does my best friend n alot of ppl @ school...sooo i dont wanna b here ne more....

No comments: