Thursday, September 15, 2005

OMG i hate problems

~this is like the first time all over agen cept im @ home~

mood: idk...i am just trien 2 get rid of this headache
time: 3:13
wearing: my spoiled shirt and jeans
listenin 2: my mac n cheese cook (idk...i dont have the radio on b cuz my head hurts so much!)
quote: "Im not usta u ppl"

last night i went 2 bed @ 8 b cuz i had sucha a fuken bad headache i couldnt take it ne more

morning: woke up crying b cuz i hadda REALLY bad dream about Erika, put on clothes went on the computer sed bye 2 my daddy went n threw up which made my head feel better b cuz i still hadda head ache

bus: i fell asleep b cuz of my lack of sleeping last night

b4 the bell: walked around the school w/ alyssa, saw tori n she asked if i talked 2 "her" n i sed no n now tori doesnt kno wuts goin on ne more...so then i went n talked 2 Lauren, Beth, Cassie , Emily, and Alyssa in the upstairs Green Pod...n then well...u gotta kno who hassa locker there 2 finish out this story...so if u do...tell me n ill tell ya the story.

computer: we tooka test n then i sat there staring @ the computer screen 4 like 1 hr n 15 minutes b cuz he let us talk n i didnt kno ne1 so i sat there staring

Study Hall: um..nothin really i did my algebra from tuesday, n then finished my letter n then Ben started talkin 2 me n Jeff so then me Ben n Jeff all talked 4 like 15 minutes about the game 2night and about wut time the class gets out n wut lunch ben had 2day...

lunch: i sat w/ carrie, taylor, alex, matt, maggie, kaliee n sum other kids...n i didnt eat b cuz well i never eat...n i was sittin there n i started 2 cry b cuz my head hurt so much but then i remembered wut Garrett told me last night n i stopped....

ss: me n steph read n then i worked on my project, n i found out the cause of all this ben hall shit...PPL I WAS NOT BLOWING KISSES 2 HIM!!! WOW...ppl...getta life if thats wut u thought i was doin!!! ok c...i was really really high that night or...i guess u could say that that night i was on crack...well erika n i were looking @ eachother n i blew her a kiss..NOT BEN!!!!

Passing time: i was walkin in the halls by the upstairs green pod agen n i was walkin n danny cums up bhind me n pokes me in the sides so i freaked out n thought of erika b cuz she is the only person that ever did that 2 me @ school...n then i talked 2 him 4 like 8 minutes n went 2 my class

algebra: corrected the lesson....josh thinks im smart...shows wut he knos!
n then we had group work...i worked w/ alex n dan...LOL alex is so pumped 4 2night!!! hes so funny!!!n then i told dan that im not usta u ppl...n then he goes...its b cuz im black isnt it?niiiiiicccceeeee!!! n then i went home sick...b cuz i hadda really bad headache

home: made man n cheese n went n got ready n took meds

bp: hung out w/ steph, holly, and tim 4 a while @ the soccer game n then me n tori went over 2 the football field n disscussed a bunch of things...n then parker was hangin out w/ us n then trevor n shawn came over n then JAVON WALKER WAS THERE!! OMG WE WERE ALL FREAKIN OUT! It was me Carrie (not Nicla), Johnna, Liz, Tori n me...
n tori got "mad" @ me...n it was funny!

OMG we lost...i felt so bad!!! Eric was the first one in the building n tori's like its ok, he was NOT 2 happy...n i felt so bad b cuz i wished Erika woulda been there...i was thinking about her the hole game...

n then me n tori just walked around

n then soccer game i sat w/ tori 4 a while n then by myself b cuz i was tired n i was b in a bitch...n then i sat by Tiffany, Matt, Erin, Laura, Kayla, and Krista...the only reason i member that is b cuz after the game we were all talkin n trien 2 c if matt could member r names

i got home n came online n i asked Sparrow if i was self centered n he sed yes and no so therefor Yo...lol he is insane but u gotta love him!

Love ya sooo much Tim!!

Love Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will Blogs on Politics Be Shut Down?
THE hustings are in full swing. A candidate makes a fiery speech at a rally. You're inspired.
Could your blog earn you $$? free rss feeds Find out how with this FREE 5 day course on Blogs & RSS Feeds.