Monday, September 12, 2005

my ok kinda good monday

i dont mind starten out b y sayen...i am glad 2 b home

ok...

i missed the bus

my mom took me n then in the parking lot there was an accident

fashion: aaawww sorry tori!!! :'( ya...i hope ur mom gets hit by a tree 2

computer: omg i wanted 2 die!

l.a.: word art...i sat by katelyns bf

study hall: ya thats right im pissed...get over it, n i didnt talk 2 ben @ all (i never do) but this time it was b cuz i kno this year n my hole highschool life will end up like it was w/ josh...cept in this case w/ ben...i dont like him...w/ josh...i did...i was also a 6th grader n stupid...n ppl wonder y the hell i am so quiet sumtimes b cuz thats totally not me...well it is now...its the new me b cuz if i say the littlest thing ppl take it the wrong way...jeeze there is only 1 or 2 ppl that understand me...so i did my l.a. homework n then put my head down so that no one could c me crying...

lunch: showed becky the pix from megans graduation party and from camp

health: haley wasnt there...but i think i dont really hate her ne more since i kno about sumthin that she doesnt really tell many ppl

ss: i was about 2 cry agen b cuz it was so hard 2 concentrate on ne thing i am so distracted...

algebra: we got r quizzes back n i gotta C n Josh gotta 100% n im like...i wish i were smart

science: CARRIE WASNT THERE!!! :'( i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad!! i needed 2 talk 2 her!!

bus: we were riding down the street n matt goes hey he thinks he can use that agen...LOL it sounded weird since i didnt kno wut he was talkin about...:)

well i needa enjoy my daddys house!! YES!

Love Morgan

Erika...u goin 2 the games 2marow n thursday?

No comments: