Tuesday, September 13, 2005

~YIKES~ HIGSCHOOL!

~*I made a new record!!! i cried 3 times 2 day!! O YA...ya im not proud of it*~


mood: um well...i am depressed...trien 2 b happy like really trien, sick ( i kno thats not a mood but ok) n longing 4 a hug from Erika
listenin 2: "If i aint got u baby"~Alicia Keys
time: 3:33
wearing: navy blue karate shirt w/ faded jeans


OMG i gotta start off sayen...I HATE HIGSCHOOL! n i dont care wut u ppl say!

morning: couldnt find a shirt so i just wore my karate one i hate that shirt, n then i messed w/ my dads fone b cuz he gotta new one yesterday so i hadda do all the settings n stuff

bus: i was so tired!


b4 the bell: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG __________ asked Lauren out...n yes ppl LAUREN CALAWERTS!! my tiny lil blonde friend!!!

fashion: Emily Johnson is the ultimate best joiner EVER! n Tori wasnt there!! :'( that is so sad!! i needed 2 tell her sumthin!!


computer: OMG i was so bored!

l.a.: OMG block daiz r goina suck!!! i hadda ask my teacher, n then hadda go 2 the office n then go 2 my next hr class n then back 2 la just 2 find out wut lunch i have

study hall: um...*cough* i cut out my pictures n put em on my planner...damn he annoys me soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! i started crying b cuz i cant stand this ne more...i havta tell sumone...but no one cares so i cant

lunch: cried agen...i didnt eat nething...n becky was so sick! she got it from me tho b cuz she got exactly the same thing i had

health: ryan is in soooooooooooooooooo much trubble!!

ss: i wanted 2 cry agen...but didnt in this class

algebra: josh is right...i needa tutor...i got -17!!!!

science: i started crying agen b cuz of so many things this time...b cuz i hate highschool, i am still trien 2 cope w/ a hole new school, b cuz i dont kno nething that the other kids kno, and b cuz of my other thing, carrie went left early n i needed her so bad 2 b there b cuz i was crying n i needed a hug n erika wasnt there...n i kno erika HATES how much i cry...but if she knew about y i was crying...i kno 4 a fact that she would make me feel better

ok but i did hava really good laugh 2day in science 2 this is wut happened:
Morgan: i feel so lonely idk ne1 in ne of my classes cept carrie n kinda u
Tiffany: i kno u...
Morgan: all u kno is that i am friends w/ brandon
Tiffany: and that u went out w/ tha guy that carrie just dumped, and that u kno erika n that there r 2 erikas
Morgan: ok...so all u kno about me...HAS 2 DO w/ brandon!!
Tiffany: ya me n him r kinda friends
Morgan: KINDA?!?!
Tiffany: (starts a laughing fit)
Morgan: there is a hole friggin paragraph about u in his blog
Tiffany: ok ok ok we r really good friends
~~~~if u dont find this funny then u hadda b there 2 get it~~~

bus: i just stared out the window so that i didnt cry

home: i just went on the computer

OMG 2MAROW N THURSDAY R GOINA SUCK SO MUCH!!!
specially Thursday in study hall....4 a couple reasons

Love alwaiz,
Morgan

I love you _________!! u kno who u r!!!!
Emily!! find out 4 me!!

No comments: