Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My day

morning: i woke up n put on my volleyball shirt w/ jeans n my awesome belt; n then i went n put flip flops on n my dad goes go put shoes on w/ backs b cuz its goina b cold n rainy...so i did...n god did it kill!! OMG it hurt sooo fuken bad!!

bus stop: i almost flipped brittany off

bus: nothin

@ school: i got there n i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick...i almost fell over n died...so i had beth take my bag n i went in2 the bathroom n threw up... n then i was walkin around n i saw sean n he hit a girl in the stomach n i go ur mean...so he hit me...ya n i was sick...not good; n then we met lauren n walked around even tho i was about 2 cry b cuz my ankles hurt so fuken bad

fashion: i was really quiet...n i took a couple quizzes...im not over "him" and im possta find true love 2day...ya uh hu right; n ya i didnt do much cept cut out pictures

la: we wrote about a time wen we were b in chased n we were possta exaggerate it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...soo i talked how i got the scar on my eye, my sister was chasen me w/ a shovel n cut my eye...but that is NOT how i told it; n then we watched this one movie where ppl dress up like bears n then it was a surprise b-day party 4 this one guy n then they wanted 2 kill the guy n then they drive the planes in2 sum birds...ya weird

lunch: i was sittin by myself b cuz i REALLY wanted 2 think about sumthin n ryan n sean (not graybig) came n sat by me n ryan goes o here morgan i bought this 4 u, im like um ok...he bought me pizza n a cookie...it was good but i didnt want it...but hey...free food...lol n then i went n talked 2 mandie, molly and allison...n i told them who i liked...weeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll lol

health: OMG CORTNEY!! lol it was fuken awesome! n then i wrote erika a note that i am goina give her @ GIFT

science: OMG it was a riot!! i was sooooooooooooo hyper b cuz i am sooooooo happy i getta c erika 2day...n molly!! LOL we had dry erase boards n dry erase markers...well i wrote __________'s name on my hand n then it came off...it was a mirical...ne ways...then molly writes on her hand morgan <3s>

bus: i was soooo hyper

just now: i made cookies, yum!!

now: talkin 2 garrett n drew...n gettin ready 4 gift

l8er:
5:15-8~ GIFT! w/ brandon, john, n erika
8-8:30~idk
8:30-9~online
n then idk agen...fun fun fun

No comments: