Friday, September 23, 2005

i seriously need help

i really really really really really need help

i cant stand this ne more...i feel like i am totally usless...

i really seriously hate ne 1 that isnt erika, sean, carrie, steph or lauren...

i really wish this was all over...i hate everything right now...wut i need is a hug from her right now...n knoing her...it will b a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time b4 i get one...

this really really really bothers me...it makes me think if i am really liked in this world...it makes me think y so many ppl would hate me so much...

Y?!?!? wut the fuck did i ever do 2 them???????????

i dont wanna go 2 school 2 marow...b cuz i swear...im not goina talk 2 ne 1 that i kno had sumthin 2 do w/ it...

i cant stand this nemore...i dont even wanna talk 2 her ne more b cuz it hurts me really bad deep inside...but i wanna talk 2 her sooo bad b cuz i love her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...n idk where i would b in my life w/o her...

~*I hope ur doin fine out there w/o me b cuz i am not do in so good w/o u*~
~*The things that i thought u would never kno about me were the things i guess u alwaiz understood*~
~*I could never make it on my own*~

Love
Morgan

No comments: