Monday, September 26, 2005

My day

Ok...2day was intresting

morning: OMG...my ankles killed!! N i talked 2 erika

bus: we talked about dancing

school:i H8 wearin a skirt...it sux!!

fashion: i pulled off this really gross thing off my ankle...n it made me throw up...ya dont ask

computer: 2day it was accually fun, we created programs

la: we read a story n journaled...we journaled 4 20 minutes n i only got 2 tuesday morning n i started w/ tuesday n i was working really hard on it...so my monday is like 3 pages long...just w8 til i get 2 Wednesday n Sunday

study hall: OMG OMG OMG I LOVE my study hall!!! LOL tons n tons n tons of inside jokes...n even Cody got annoyed w/ me sayen "c now uve seen me laugh" 2 garrett that i laughed n cody goes now uve seen her laugh...lol n then kyla goes cody is morgan fat n he goes yes n then kyla goes thats mean n im like i dont care i kno i am...n then kyla just ignored me n she just sed thats mean agen...so she kept sayen it n i turned around n looked @ her n i go "Kyla, i dont care, its not mean its the truth" n then cody goes ya kyla if u woulda asked if u were fat i woulda sed yes 2 u 2...n then i go ya c him n garrett r honest, then garrett goes n trustworthy n then he tells me that he told stuff that i told him not 2 tell...n so then im like ok w/e!

lunch: OMG kersten hates me sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! it reminds me of me n chelsie robokoff in 6th grade...but kersten annoys me soo much...but since i am experienced in this i kno how 2 react back 2 her...YAY

Health: OMG...r roll play is goina b soo fuken funny!!! "Dude get in my car, we r goina go around town n pick up hotties!" "sswweeeett, heck yes!!" "no thats ok, i dont wanna, i need 2 protect my safety" " wut the hell?" LOL LOL LOL Kate me n Amanda!! LOL

SS: yummy! LOL n then cody bursts out laughen @ the movie, i am taken my wife back 2 bed n u will leave me alone...LOL

Algebra: sumthin i finally understand

Science: Me n Dustin...wow...VERY intresting...i am goina go 2 a party @ his house!! HELL YA!! lol

bus: the hot kid that was @ the crime scene rides my dads bus!! but lives by my mom...ya i kno...its weird!

now: i am w8in 4 rika 2 get home so i can ask her sumthin

crushen on.....
like my icon 4 my sn says, single but my heart is taken

Love Morgan

No comments: