Friday, September 16, 2005

Ok fine

OK i guess i will rewrite my post, o n i was rong about that score last night...it was more like 30-10...I think...idk...they didnt hava score board

mood: excited, n alot more relaxed then the past couple days
time: 2:37
Wearing: yellow american eagle shirt
Listenin 2: "Hey Baby" No doubt

this morning: i 4got 2 set my alarm b cuz i was up til midnight n so i 4got...oops...so i got up @ 6:23 n i needed that extra 23 minutes, put on clothes n walked out the door

bus: nothin really

b4 the bell: nothin really happened...i walked around w/ beth n lauren n we went the hard way..lol n we saw eric...lol that was totally irrelivent but i am trien 2 make it sound intresting ok ppl that i saw...eric, garrett...tori..o theres a story worth tellin

ok so i am walkin down the hall n all the sudden tori n cody were cumin from the other direction n tori goes..morgan cum here...n she grabs my shirt n whipps me around n then we did her fashion homework...she did sucha good job on hers...mine sux compared 2 hers

fashion: we talked about color the hole time, well the teacher did me n emily talked about tim the hole time...lol

computer: ya boring

l.a.: boring

study hall: i madda pretty picture

algebra: LOL OMG...they were talkin about how Alex n Max think they r better than Garrett n i sat there laughing n alex is like morgan wut the heck? it was funny...but max made me swear i wouldnt tell ne1 wut else they sed...so ya

science: OMG alex n sam were so fuken hilarious...me n tiffany were dieing!!! they r soooooooooooo weird!


lunch: OMG...idk...lol i was almost tempted 2 eat but didnt

health: i cried agen...but no one understands...i kno garrett says 2 b strong n im trien but 2day i couldnt help it...n tim was hugging me n trien 2 settle me down but its not wut i needed...i dont think ill ever get wut i need...well not netime soon...i hope this hole "thing" blows over so that i can tell sumbody wut happened 2 me

ss: me, scott, cody, lane, jeremy, alex and kevin talked football... alex thinks he could beat erika in basketball...n i kno she thinks he could 2...but i think that erika is really good @ basketball n that he couldnt beat her

bus: nothin really

home: nothin really

n then we went shopping n then i went outside n now im here

n now my dad is gone

my hole family will b gone ALL DAY 2marow n its my dads bday n then i gotta babysit @ like 5:30

sunday....my dad is gone agen

tha point of this ~even tho i am @ my dads i hava dad free weekend!~ HELL YES!!!

i <3 u tim!!

Love Morgan

No comments: