Friday, September 30, 2005

OMG...2day was alot better then i thought it would b

morning: the usual

bus: i am like freaken out b cuz of this hole thing n then alex kuss goes...sux 2 b u!! im like o thanx!

@ school: ok this is seriously the most dramtic part of the day...i get there n i get all my stuff n head over 2 red pod...no garrett...o no...n my stomach is goina like jump outta my body @ this time n then i am like about 2 cry looken 4 eric n beth is like wut is rong morgan? n im like i cant tell u n then right as i was sayen I CANT FIND ERIC! he walks like right in2 me..lol i told him...the thing n then he smiled @ me b4 i sed it...which made me alot more calm 2 tell him b cuz i was hysterical..so i told him n he goes ok but there is sumthin goin on in the locker room so he walks that way n im like...o shit...no garrett n eric is goin 2 the locker room....well i tried...n then i found lauren...n thats wen i started 2 cry...i explained it 2 her n she gave me a hug n then we were goina go downstairs cuz i wanted 2 find garrett n then beth saw him n then i left lauren n beth n walked w/ garrett 2 his class n then he told me that eric touched him...but not the way u r thinking of...he just brushed upside his shoulder...n i was crying while garrett was tellin me this n he told me sum other stuff...n wow...life is so compilcated!!! so then i went 2 my class

fashion: i almost threw up b cuz my stomach felt so bad so i went in2 the bathroom n just gettin away from all the commotion made me feel better

computer: we designed a program

la: i was ryans partner...agen

study hall: VERY intresting...lol my mentor came n met me n she got me a present...it is the nicest thing sumone has ever given me...AAWW...its a really nice journal, me n mandie sat by garrett n cody n they r soo awesome ppl!!

lunch: becky sits @ r table now...its pretty kewl

health: me n haley have alot in common

ss: boring

algebra: i trust chris n only chris...lol

science: ya i like ______- lol

now: babysittin

l8r: goin 2 NDA game

2marow: goin 2 SJB @ 6 in the morning n then fire on the hill n then gettin back @ 9

call my cell 2night!

676-4370!! yay

love morgan

No comments: