Wednesday, September 21, 2005

c u can c his nipples

LOL

ya my favorite wuote of the day, "ya c u can c his nipples"...lol ya...it gets a weird on my bus

morning: i got so bored but i talked 2 rika...which was fun...lol

fashion: OMG i looooooooooooooooooove tim's school picture from last year...he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

computer: OMG...i learned how 2 stall 4 45 minutes...i am soooo awesome...im serious...i sat there n stared @ the computer screen 45 minutes

la: um..ya...ryan stared @ me agen

study hall: i talked 2 garrett...lol he makes me laugh!!! Ok..we r all the other one...lol ok ya...c eric sed i was sounden like erika last week...n so then the other day erika was sounding like garrett...n 2day garrett was sounding like me...sooo garrett goes...ok im u ur erika n erika is me...im like o ya!! n then he sed sumthin about a possi...

lunch: ya um...i kinda like ditched becky...i never sit w/ her ne more...renee gave me 2 of her pretzels and then i got fries...

health: ok ya steph...2day it was boring

ss: OMG...i failed the test!! but i am still averging a B

algebra: OMG...i took the test...VERY easy!! n then all the sudden there was this ringing...n we hadda subsitute n it was a fire drill but we didnt kno wut 2 do...so we sat there..n then went out the door...n chris goes if this was a real fire we would b dead...lol ya we would n then josh goes...ill just jump out the window...lol

science: we did r experiment..lol...we r awesome!!! lol go my group...it was my tiffany, carrie n kevin

bus: OMG...DJ goes..i have this really cute friend Josh n he has the cutest dimples..n then she takes out the picture n goes c look @ his nipples...we almost died laughing!!!

i am doin nothin 2day \...gimmie a call @ my moms...if u dont kno the # email me... daddysangel@new.rr.com

I LOVE YOU TIM!!! XOXOXOXOX

No comments: