Monday, September 05, 2005

O ya baby!

o ya...i think i got the hottest farmers tan ever!!!! lol

after i got off the computer i went outside n fell asleep under my cherry tree...i slept 4 a 1/2 hr n then woke up wen the fonen rang...i was wishing it was erika...but no...it was my cuzen briana...she talked 2 me 4 a lil while n we talked about her crush blake n my crush _____...

n then wen i got done w/ briana i called my mom 2 ask her wut time it was b cuz i was 2 lazy 2 go inside 2 check

after that i went back 2 sleep n hadda really bad dream i slept 4 like another 1 hr

i woke up wen sydney came home n poured a bag of ice cubes on my face...now that is mean...so i chased her around the house...n then taylor came home n we filled a tub full of water n i sat in it n couldnt get out so taylor videotaped me...rotton sister

then i laid on my grass all wet n slept...agen....

got up

changed

n now im here...so my afternoon was fun!

Love,
Morgan

No comments: