Monday, September 26, 2005

Skirts n Dreams

ok i kno im a girly girl but i am not the kinda girl that wears skirts alot...like i hardly ever wear skirts....well 2marow i havta wear a skirt b cuz this weekend i hurt my ankles really bad n i cant let nething touch them so i havta wear a skirt n flip-flops...n i cant wear shorts b cuz i am @ my moms n i dont have nething @ her house like shorts bcuz its FALL!!! n the only reason i hava skirt here is b cuz i left it here from summer wen i bought it...DAMNIT!! i dont wanna wear it!

ok...now i gotta tell u about my dream last night:

it all started w/ me thinkin about block day next week @ school...well 4 gym the gym classes hadda go 2 Linville 2 go swimming and they had combined classes n John, Garrett, Brandon, Ryan (ya ryan went 2 my school but not erika...lol), and Eric were all 2gether...well...since it was block we didnt have regular lunches n they all had gym wen i had lunch so i went off campus n went over 2 Linville n hung out w/ them, well they all decided 2 skip class 2 talk 2 me so we were sitting in the guys locker room, lol ya n John n Garrett were taken a shower so i was sittin there w/ Eric, Brandon, n Ryan n brandon was b in really nice 2 me b cuz he knew sumthin about me that no one else new (he does in real life so thats where that came from) n so then all of the sudden me n Brandon started making out n Ryan n Eric just left. Then Garrett n John came back n there like OMG we just missed a class...so i was making out w/ Brandon 4 an 1 1/2 hours, ya i kno...sad very sad...n so i went 2 my 7 hr class n my 6 hr class teacher was there....lol thats the class that i missed b cuz i was making out w/ brandon...lol so then my dream switched over 2 the retreat next weekend n allyson wasnt in it all @...well i was sittin w/ BJ n erika was sittin w/ john n then of course...i started maken out w/ bj agen; well we got there n john n bj dissapeared n it was me n erika..n there were this guys from ireland n they were REALLY hot n i liked one n erika liked one so we went out w/ them ....n then me n erika n the one that erika liked were talkin n erika n him started making out n then erika sed sumthin about a headache n he sed well take sum medicine n erika sed no i dont take medicine n he goes y not? i take steriods...n she dumped him n then she hugged me 4 like a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time n then she let go n sed morgan i love u so much... n i sed r u serious n she sed ya n then i woke up.

ya so...i am mad about the skirt n that dream was the weirdest dream i have ever had...lol

n there is a story b hind the all the making out but only erika knos that.

Love,Morgan

No comments: