Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Anyone can stand by you when you are right, but a Friend will stand by you even when you are wrong...
A simple friend identifies himself when he calls. A real friend doesn't have to.
A simple friend opens a conversation with a full news bulletin on his life.
A real friend says, "What's new with you?"
A simple friend thinks the problems you whine about are recent.
A real friend says, "You've been whining about the same thing for 14 years. Get off your duff and do something about it."
A simple friend has never seen you cry. A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.
A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names. A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book.
A simple friend hates it when you call after he has gone to bed. A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.
A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems. A real friend seeks to help you with your problems.
A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest. A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself.
A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.
A simple friend expects you to always be there for them. A real friend expects to always be there for you!

~I've learned that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
~I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
~I've learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
~I've learned that my best friend and I could do anything or nothing and have the best time.
~I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
~I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. ~i question this one...b cuz i dont think its true
~I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.
~I've learned that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.~ok ya...that...it totally true...but i hadda kno
~I've learned that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you you will find the strength to help.
~I've learned that the people you care about most in life are sometimes taken from you too soon
~I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.

~I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.

those r things that i have learned or other ppl have learned that sumone relate 2 my life

No comments: