Wednesday, October 26, 2005

1/2 day

uhm...2day was an idk day, lol erika

morning: told erika about "it" which by the way worried me all day, i h8 how much i care about ppl, i mean its good b cuz i can care 4 them n help them w/o gettin pissed but its bad b cuz i usually have nothin 2 do w/ it n i still i care 2 much about it

bus stop: i chewed my gum...didju ppl kno that chewing gum is sumthin u do now? (ok erika gets that)

bus: stared out the window sooo didnt talk b cuz i woulda started crying

school: lets not talk about

fashion: Mrs. Butt wasnt there so we watched a movie n none of us paid attention it was kewl

computer: colored my assinment notebook

la: um...nothin

study hall: i talked 2 ben b cuz we couldnt get tables 2day...i was pissed...but him n i had interesting conversations

algebra: i think i am FINALLY gettin it!! i am sooo proud of myself!! like really...n josh is sooo nice...

pep: um....it was interesting...i kept spacing out, n then @ the end i kept shouting @ Becky b cuz it was her birthday n shes 15 n im not!!!

lunch: didny eat

health: we talked about CEs n then he gave us litterally 15 minutes 2 do absolutly nething we wanted 2 do, it was fun...ok ok ok...ya i do like ryan...Kate got that...haley believed me wen i sed i didnt...lol wut a putz

ss: OMG!!! I REALLY HATE BLOOD!! omg steph gabriel died!!!! n u were sick so u didnt c it...n alyssa is mad @ me...:'( i dont want her mad @ me...

bus: steph didnt feel good!!! :'( n josh was sittin b hind me n i didnt even notice it...oops...ok i like him and ryan sooo...ya...OMG!!! ok ppl that went 2 St. Johns do u kno y i freaked?!

now: just 8 lunch n i am w8 4 like a 1/2 hr wen erika cums on but idk wen that is sooo im just goina w8

l8r: no plans 2night...ne1 wanna go 2 a movie?

THINKING ABOUT *H*I*M*

Love Morgan

No comments: