Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ok...2day...SUCKED~!

morning: O M G...i did sumthin that i thought i would never do...but i wont mention it...n then i curled ALL my hair...n put on makeup...i NEVER wear makeup 2 school...unless theres a football game right after school n im not goin home b4 that...ne ways...i got dressed n wore an outift that is sumthin i coulda wore last year...n then i went upstairs n 8 breakfast bcuz its block n last time i didnt eat on block i got really sick n then left

bus: nothin

school: grabbed my stuff 4 fashion n then then went over 2 our table n OMG sum1 i liked was a couple tables over n i go molly i like him n i point n i was pointing b hind me n i was looken @ molly who was in front of me n "V" walked right b hind me right wen molly looked n she shouts..."YOU LIKE ERIC?!" Im like "O M G...first of all did he hear that? n 2nd OMG no! i h8 him right now...i cant believe u would think that!" n then scotts goes im goina tell him that n im like go ahead...call him over here n go morgan hates u n ill say @ the moment yes i do...but then scott chickened out n i was happy b cuz i didnt really wanna say that directly 2 his face...i mean i kno i gotta tell him sooner or later but i like later better...mayb friday or even saturday...lol

fashion: I gave emily the 3 page note that i wrote her...she read it...n then we talked 4 the whole 1 1/2 hrs...but we were possta b worken on a project...o well

passing time: me n emily went 2 go talk 2 mark...lol that did NOT go over well...:'( sorry em! n then me n emily went 2 our lockers 2 get stuff 4 our next class

la: Ya once agen talked...me n danny talked about that one saturday n confused alexia sooooooooooooooooooo much! n then i talked 2 sam about how she gets 2 b w/ eric n a classroom 4 an 1 1/2 2marow 1st hr n she gets 2 hear how dumb he is how fun....

lunch: LOL one of the older guys got in2 sum trubble...it was funny

health: O M G the tape is G O N E! THAT IS NOT GOOD! ya we hadda guest speaker n we 8 soy food which i liked b cuz i am usta it...

science: AH...molly n i r H I L A R I O U S! lol...i love that chic soo much!!

bus: i read the 3 page note that emily wrote me...

now: nothin much

l8r: nothin call me! specially if ur good @ algebra...lol

Love
Morgan

i dont member wen but...this is 4 erika n cassie who will get it...one time 2day like i sed i dont member wen...but i shouted @ sumone, "I dont need u! I have big enough problems w/o u!" n then started cracking up, which did ruin the moment but the reason i was laughing was i was speakin the truth this time!!! LOL i kno u both wanted 2 kno that soooo bad!

No comments: