Tuesday, October 18, 2005

um...

mood: excited, annoyed, loved, happy
time: 4:40
lsitein 2:
wearing: packer shirt w/ jeans n green flip flops
quote: "im sorry the person u r trien 2 call...IS DEAD!!" i am puttin that on my answering machine!! lol
or
"Happy 1/2 birthday 2 me" ((N happy birthday 2 angela)) lol

ya yesterday totally sucked n i dont wanna talk about it

2day:

morning: woke up n put on a packer shirt b cuz i couldnt find nething else, talked 2 erika b cuz its her 1/2 birthday n its my lil sisters bday 2...I LOVE YA GUYS!!!

bus stop: um...i dont member

bus: talked 2 alyssa n gabby

school: i talked 2 garrett...n i spell fucken like that not like fuking, lol its eric right garrett? lol who is grounded b cuz he growled...LOL n then i went up 2 molly i was standin bhind her n i poke her n i swear she didnt c me n she goes hi morgan...lol

fashion: i was kinda pissed but idk y

computer: "im sorry the person u r trien 2 call...IS DEAD!!" LOLOLOLOLOL OMG i was dien!!

la: idk nothin happened

study hall: sat w/ sam agen...it was boring, i accually finished my algebra.!!

lunch: i got all pizza based stuff...lol sam

health: me n haley r really starten 2 get along!!

ss: um.. worked w/ steph n alyssa

algebra: OMG I ONLY GOT 1 WRONG...I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!i was soo happy!!

science: OMG...EVERYONE was sayen hey morgan hey morgan i wanted 2 cry!!!

bus: alyssa planned 2 cum over

alyssa over: gave her a tour of the house...n went online

l8r: goin shoppin 4 tays bday present n if i have enough, goina get angela a present 2...n then goin out 4 dinner...

Ok really...i miss taylor soooooooooooooooooooo much!! I LOVE YOU TAYLOR ELIZABETH HERMAN!!!

Love
Morgan

No comments: