Sunday, October 23, 2005

My weekend

My weekend was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!! OMG it rocked


Friday:

ok after school i went n got Boogeyman n watched it, i was kinda scared but not as bad as i thought

Saturday: N NOW THE FUN BEGINS!!!

morning: i got up @ 1/4 2 12 n tooka shower n went shopping 4 taylors party

shopping: we got a bunch of food n junk 4 her party

home: coop n i hung out w/ my mom while taylor n sydney were @ a meeting 4 soccer, taylor n syd came home, n then alyssa was here so me tay n alyssa went up 2 my room n sat on my bed, n then all the girls came n then theyh left n i was @ home w8in 4 my dad 2 cum so i went 4 a walk 2 clear my head, n got my pants all wet, n then my dad came n picked me up...nthen the party

party: WOWOWOWOW IT WAS SOOO FUKEN FUN!!! i got there n hung out w/ amiee and braittany watter n then we went n danced 4 awhile n then i was walking around 4 a while n then about 9 the "couch possi" was there...lol it was me brittany perry, brandon bjorkman, john everyone knos who he is, katie idk her last name, steph tesch, sara rotter, alexa idk her last name, n well those r the important ppl...lol neways...me, john, alexa n nicole were sittin on the couch n soo then we had brittany, katie, sara, n steph sittin on chairs in front of us. n steph was given me, n john foot massages n then brandon came n OMG...we had feet EVERYWHERE!!! lol n then sumone had water n got it on me n brandon goes jeeze morgan r u really that excited 2 sit next 2 john? n john goes, "Hey Morgan" n that weirdest voice ever, n i swear that my space on the couch was gettin smaller n smaller each second, lol, but i didnt mind...lol jk jk jk, n then brandon came n sat in a chair so me n nicole used him 4 a foot rest, n then we massaged his feet 4 like 10-15 minutes...lol he is soo lucky hes goe soo many friends...lol. N then sara went n was r waitress, we were all screaming @ her, LOL it was fun. n i was sooo hyper. N then of course...no party is a party w/o truth or dare, but it wasnt even NEARLY as fun as it was on the bus, the biggest n olny thing that happened was brittany poured water down her shirt...oooo sucha big dare. n then of course it started a water fight, well it was between brittany n brandon...well wen we were plyaing i was sitting inbetween brandon n john soooo well i got wet, n then john did n OMG...we looked like we pissed r pants, wellllllll we had brandon sitting on me, john on the other side n then brittany decided 2 sit on all of us, so by now i am just a head, n john hasta pee soo bad...n we r all wet, lol so then we played 10 fingers n omg...we had sum interesting times...omg..wen we were playen truth or dare b 4 we started i laied down the rules 4 it, n im like ok...u dont ask me, john or brandon wut happened on the bus w/ truth or dare, n OMG...john thought iwas goina crack but i kept my mouth shut...sooo no one found out...N O M G !!! we were haven r own freshamn sex party w/o the sex. LOL then l8r i sed it agen n this is wen we have like 1000000000 ppl layen acrost us n layen on us n sittin on us, n john goes ya w/o the sex YET! lol n then brittany n sara hadda leave...sooooo ya...it was me steph john n brandon n then steoh left sooo me john n brandon went downstairs n me n brandon went back up n john stayed down there w/ alexa, well i went back down there n i go john wut r u doing? n he goes picking up candy. ya soooo he was "picking up candy" RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT...lol u hadda b there!!! n then OMG we were watching texas chainsaw massacre....weeeeeeelllllllll ya, im glad that john doesnt shut up...hes mom came n he hadda tell me all tha scary parts taht were cuming up n i was standing next 2 brandon while he is telling this n one of the parts cums on so i grab brandon...n hide...lol i am lil baby!!! o well...n then johns mom was listenin 2 him tell me this n he was there 4 like 10 minutes after his mom came talkin 2 me...lol it was interesing, nthen my aunt came n i went home

Sunday:

got up n left my aunts house

home: watched the game n made another blog about the random things my mom says : id give u the link but i cant right now, just go 2 the about me onthe top here n go 2 the bottom 2 where it says random things my mom says, n then i 8 dinner n now im here

l8r: goin 2 sleep

things this week: i dont think nething cept no school on thursday or friday n early dissmissal on wednesday n erikas party...

Thinking about *H*I*M*

Love
Morgan

No comments: