Thursday, October 06, 2005

2day....

morning: i didnt get up til like 6:15 b cuz i 4got 2 set my alarm

bus stop: me n zach talked about how my mom is in the hospital agen

bus: nothin really

school: i talked 2 my awesome friend agen...GARRETT! n then went n talked 2 mandy n molly n me...lol

fashion: um idk

computer: idk

la: i cried agen @ that movie...:'(

study hall: i think that me, alex, molly, mandy, brandon, n garrett should all sit 2gether everyday...lol intresting group i gotta say!

lunch: i could c eric the hole time...kinda scared me tho

b4 health: OMG i hadda coughing attack n i think eric thought i was dieing!!

health: i was Vana white!! yay! lol n then my group is ginger, steph, n amanda yay fun group!!

ss: um...idk

algebra: i got -13...i kno im failing...o well...i will get it up soon

science: um...molly n i dont even pay attention ne more...

bus: nothin really

home: my aunt came n we left

hospital: OMG she isnt even sick!!! damn hospital ppl!

THE GAME!! OMG best game i have ever i had sooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!! i wont go in2 detail tho...hey didju kno that eric almost scored a touchdown? man i dont think ill EVER get away from that!!

Love
Morgan

No comments: