Saturday, October 08, 2005

OMG...2day was sucha day of mixed emotions 2day was a year since my first bf came 2 my house...n it makes me cry alot

morning: my dad n i got in2 a huge fight n right then n there i wanted 2 die

school: i hung out w/ my usual school group...n 8 cookies that kyla bought

fashion: OMG I H8 MRS. BANNON!!

computer: i printing my stuff n then stalled

la: watched the movie...AGEN...n AGEN i cried!!

study hall: OMG i was not happy!!!

lunch: nothin really kinda ignored eric wen we went 2 stephs locker

health: we planned r movie...i am goina b sexually harassed on camera...ya i kno...its kinda scary

ss: um...my fone vibrated n i told scott n he told the teacher...i h8 him so much now!

algebra: test...not that hard

science: molly n i talked 2 the hole time

after school: nothin...hung out w/ molly, katie n mark...n sumtimes carrie n sean n sam n then steph n brandon b

the game: OMG i dont wanna talk about it...recap...i got turned down by 4 guys...ya thats how bad it was sooo...yaaa i mostly hung out w/ molly, katie n mark...n sumtimes carrie n sean n sam n then steph n brandon (who gave me a hug b cuz he knew i was sad...ok not really...but hey...i like 2 think that)

ya my horrible day~!
Morgan

No comments: