Sunday, October 30, 2005

ppl i love

Ppl i love: (it is an order but it not in order of how i have them here...its a different order...try 2 figure out wut the order is...its not that hard)

Cassie~wow, we both have changed soooooo much!! we both r shy now n ppl dont kno things about us...lol, ur really awesome now!! I Love Ya Like A Sister

Erika~Ok u should ALL kno that she is #1...which will help w/ the rest...ok well...erika...there is sooooo much i could say about u...u really r really really beautiful...n i love your smile n everything about u...if would die if nething ever ever ever happened 2 u, u mean the world 2 me n i would do nething 4 u, ur party...wow...it was fun...cept...3 of us...lol u kno wut 3 im talkin about...thanx 4 EVERYTHING that u do 4 me...ur like a big sister, best friend, n mother 2 me...i love u more now than i ever had n thats really hard 2 do...u really r the best, ur pretty, smart, freaky, odd n everything else u can think of. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Garrett~uhm...wut 2 say...u r like the best guy friend i have ever in my entire life had....i can talk 2 u about NETHING n i kno u wont tell...speaking of that...i needa talk 2 u..ne ways...ya um...dont worry...it will all get better...i promise...o n ur fake smile is worse than mine...sooo dont try 2 make it work on me...i could say alot more but i wont... I LOVE U LOTS!!

Chlc~well well well...u really have changed 2...4 the better...ur soo much fun 2 b w/...erikas party...wow...u n erika n then me n u!!! LOL i love you!!

John~u make everything wonderful...:) erikas party was sooo much fun!! lyl

Alyssa~ ur awesome chica!! luv ya hun!

Ellie~im glad i got u 2 talk 2!! luv ya!!

Taylor~OMG sis i love you!! u r really beautiful 12 year old!! I LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER!! (lol duh)

Lukas~i love ya bro...i love your hugs 2!!

Angela~ur sucha qt!! ;-) i love ya babe!!

ok ya those r sum ppl i love

THINKING ABOUT *H*I*M*

Love
Morgan

No comments: