Thursday, October 13, 2005

INSANE!

2day waz...well idk...it was uh...4get about describen it...heres wut happened:

morning: my daddy left early n i did my hair a way i havent done since i got my hair permed...b cuz i dont have my straightener i just woke up n put hair spray in it n it was all curly n crappy buy u kno wut...I DONT CARE! n then my dad left so i talked 2 erika

bus: me n robin r soo mad @ kyla...she told about my dare that i told her n sumthin that robin told her

school: um...i got my stuff n went 2 our table...n katie n molly moved it soo i was sittin on 2 seats...lol

computer: we tooka test

study hall: me n mandy sat by alex ebben n adam white, lol they r sooo fun 2 b w/!!

lunch: OMG I ACCAULLY 8 this time! i was soo proud...i found out i had $50 on my account

ss: boring

algebra: OMG IT WAS SOOO FUKEN HILARIOUS!!
Ok...this is wut happened
Josh: (moving back n forth so that he seat squeaks)
Me n Devin: (laughing really hard)
Rosie: wuts goin on?
Mrs. Nowak: idk but there is alot of giggling goin on
Alex: Morgan, Josh, stop flirting w/ eachother
(whole class in a abrupt roar of laughter)
Max: Alex, y do u care?Do u like morgan? U wish it were you flirting w/ morgan n u kno it, n so do we
(By this time my face is soooooooooooooooooooo red...n the entire class even mrs nowak is laughing soo hard!)
x~* n the funniest part is, do u kno who i like?, LOL 2 the ones that do*~x

bus: OMG me n heidi r soooooooooooo mean! LOL

now: taylor's friend anna is here w8in 4 taylor b cuz she cant getta ride 2 their soccer game soo she is here w/ me til tay gets home n then ya

l8r: erika is cumin over n then football game

2marow: school n then ?NDA game?

love ya all!
Morgan

o n garrett...ya i kno its matt brocks #...N I AM PISSED ABOUT IT!

No comments: