Sunday, October 09, 2005

i hava 102.5 fever right now...but i gotta go 2 school 2marow b cuz i gotta tape my health project!!!

OMG i feel like shit!

neways...my day

i got up @ 9 n got ready 4 church...went 2 church by myself n matt was there...lol yes the guy that goes "sht u" lol its funny

n then i came home n laid down on the couch n i was watchin this dumb movie on disney channel n fell asleep 4 an 1hr n a 1/2 n my dad was watchen the packer game w/o me...he couldnt wake me up n say morgan the game is on...b cuz i really wanted 2 watch it! so then i watched the packers kick ass...i mean holy shit! 52-3!?!?!? that is sooooooooooooooooooooo sad!

after the game i fell asleep agen n then my aunt came n picked us up n then we went 2 my moms n it looks like she is goina havta go back 2 the hospital agen....o well...

n then i went online n my day got sooooooooooooooooooooo much better!!!

Love
Morgan

No comments: