Monday, October 31, 2005

wow

lol 2day was pretty funny!

i woke up n i went upstairs n looked in the mirror n im like...im soo cute...lol

bus stop: ok...so brittany is talkin n shes like "ya ryan sumone n then shes like she goes down 2 my room n takes out Ryan Landry's phone # n soo she called him n he was swearin on the fone...n now she thinks that ryan landry is ryan sumone or other (she knew the name...i dont member)"n OMG...i was laughing sooo hard...n i told brittany how i sed hi 2 him n he got pissed @ me...ya...it was interesting...

bus: OMG...Kyla or Hiedi were there...soo i sat by myself til i talked 2 robin

school: OMG i told beth n now shes goina tell!!

fashion: i got my note from emily...yay...she cant beat my 6 1/2 pages!! she failed her drivers test sooo now i dont hava ride 2 school on wednesday or home on thursday...damn....shes goina have my sleep over sumtime soon...lol SHE LIVES BY ERIC!! WONDERFUL! lol

computer: i wrote a note 2 eric, it explained everything pretty well...lol erika dont b scared! lol

la: um...i wrote in my journal n i couldnt really get past the football cup thing w/o lmao

study hall: MOST INTERESTING/ FUNNY/ EMBARASSING PART OF MY DAY! Ok well sam n i got a table next 2 garrett n brandon of course (shes gotta crush on brandon) n wen i was in fashion i wrote i love ______ on my hand...well...i let garrett read my note 2 eric...well...i wanted it back...so i grabbed it...n of course he saw it...n OMG...i think my face turned soo red that it was redder then a tomato, o well...n then garrett told me y John was sooooo awesome...n i told him/ he figured out y erika was awesome, it all had 2 do w/ the party...so then we were talkin about wen it was me garrett n erika...lol so we hadda drawing...so then i took his pencil n i wrote on his paper "I Love Erika and Garrett" n then sam goes 2gether soooo of course @ the end of "i love erika n garrett" garrett wrote "2gether" so then i go u kno wut...i dont care nemore its never goina happen soo i dont care...but then we were talkin more about y erika n john were the best... n then garrett goes "u kno wuts hard 2 do?"
Me: wut?
Garrett: determining whos better Erika or john
Me: same w/ me, its hard 2 determine whos better u or erika
Garrett: erika
Me: um...ok ya erika
so i take the paper n im like "Erika n Garrett r the best" n garrett goes u 4got john so i added john...n then the bell rang n garrett goes...n u 4got morgan...n i go...aaww thanx :)

so then me n sam went 2 my locker n right as i past eric i go "Morgan, Erika, Garrett, n John r the best" just 2 piss him off b cuz of wut he sed last night. n then sam goes..."n ur mom" LOL

lunch: i had pizza n combos...yum

health: um...we got our grades...im gettin a Ct...thats good 4 me...ill get it up...

ss: um...alyssa isnt in my class ne more...shes w/ brandon in 11th hr...soo it was sad...b cuz i miss her

algebra: Alex wasnt there!! soo it was sad b cuz i didnt getta laugh

science: molly n i talked about _________ n then OMG...i told sam sumthin i shouldnt have...i really hope he can keep it a secret...n so i showed carrie my hand n sam saw so we were talkin 2 this junior n hes like o ya im tellin all my friends...
sam goes "ok its Morgan...wuts ur last name?"
me: herman (laughing)
sam: Morgan Herman loves Garrett Birschbach
evan: Ok...all my friends will kno
me: o darn...
evan: ya they will all care soo much n tell everyone..lol

bus: OMG...chris pamprin sat w/ me....EEEWWW he is worse than well garrett n erika u kno...lol

now: nothin

l8r: passen out candy...cum 2 my house!! LOL

THINKING ABOUT *H*I*M*

Love,
Morgan

No comments: