Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tays birthday

mood: idk, n its goina b that way 4 a while
time: 4:49
wearing: graduation shirt w/ jeans
listening 2: sum song
quote: "Im sorry the person u r tring 2 call...IS A TERRIST!!!

last night: went 2 GIFT, it was fun 4 the most part, specially afterwards, went 2 my dads, ya it made me cry, i dont wanan talk about it, went home tooka shower n COULD NOT get off the pirates or the pic of "ryan" lol so those r still on my arm, n then talkt 2 my mom til like 12 or 1, n then went 2 bed

O ya its tay tays bday, she turned 12 @ 12, it was pretty kewl

morning: um nothin different

bus: um me n alyssa talked about brandon

school: nothin really

fashion: highschool s really hittin me now!!! i love you emily!!!

computer: lol john n i r hilarious...

la: i NEVER memorized the poem, o well.

study ahll: sat w/ same copied her answers n talked 2 garrett, n garrett saw my hand

lunch: i was really quiet

health: O M G! it was soooooo fucken funny!!! the best one yet!!!

ss: watched the patriot n alyssa told me sumthin about brandon

algebra: i think i sed a total of like 10 words the whole calss

science: nothin realyl ahppened

babysittin: nothin

now: nothin

later: nothing

No comments: