Friday, October 14, 2005

O M G VERY interesting!

O M G! 2day was the most interesting day i have ever had @ Bay Port...O M G i cant even say how interesting it was

morning: i didnt sleep so i was up @ like 4 n i was goina get all "dolled" up as eric would say but then i thought of how hidieous ________ looked yesterday n 4 sum VERY strange reason it made me wanna just like get dressed n leave it alone...LOL N O M G...my bus was 10 minutes early sooo we were all running 2 the bus...it was pretty funny! that was the first part of my interesting day

school: WOW...the 2nd part of my interesting day soooooooooo i got there...got my stuff n then........O M G! i am soooooooooooooooo mean 2 Eric!...ok...so garrett n i decide that katie, molly, mark, n scott r boring so i made garrett cum w/ me so i could yell @ eric agen...well...eric walks in2 his classroom n then garrett goes...go in there n yell @ him (this is b4 school) n im like no i dont wanna n then i go w8 lets turn around after we passed erics classroom n eric walks out n i go EW GROSS! n turned around the other way n then me n garrett went r seperate ways n i went 2 my first class n me n my friend emily went 2 get r every morning drink, n of course...guess who was there...lol eric...n so i go hey emily, thats the guy i hate like alot n i point 2 him n she goes oooo hes my neighbor n im like o really shes like ya...u hate eric? n im like SHUT UP! n then she goes...ya i hate him 2...LOL LOL LOL LOL im like OMG i am comin over 2 ur house like alot now! lol

fashion: 3rd part of the interesting parts...emily's crush wants 2 have sex w/ her...ya...um scary ya n shes likes him n he doesnt want a gf he just wants friends w/ benifits

computer: ya this wasnt interesting...i did nothing

la: 4th interesting part...we were talkin about how sumone says uve never walked a mile in my shoes, n wut it meant...n erika if there was a song about that...that would b the one...lol

study hall: O M G!!! this was the 5th interesting part...n prolly the most interesting well 2 me...soooooooooooooooooooo mandy was bored, so i told her 2 ask garrett out 4 m e...even tho i knew he would say no...so then i told her 2 ask Ralph, n he sed no...n then Brandon goes n writes a note 2 me which was possta b from Alex that sed "i wanna go out w/ u" n im like ya ok w/e brandon...n then alex goes morgan n im like wut, n hes like sure i guess wut brandon says is true n then im like ok then n so then i started freaking out n mandy wrote i <3>

x~*OMG I FOUND THE TAPE!!! I WAS SOO GOD DAMN HAPPY!!IM SORRY GINGER, STEPH, N AMANDA!!!*~x

lunch: um it was kinda interesting so i guess the 6th interesting part, i gave steph the tape so i wouldnt lose it agen....n then everyone saw my hand soo ya they all asked who n kirsten n the girls 2 the left 2 me were talkin about him the whole time n i dont member wut was happen other than that...

x~*n then I was talkin about how much i hate him in front of him...like i was talkin 2 Step Tesch n im like...ya i hate him sooo much! it was pretty interesting*~x

health: ya r video sucked...lol o well...@ least i found it, ya n that was interesting 2 but not interesting enough 2 earn a "part" in my day

ss: um...boring

algebra: OK...wow...i was l8 n it was the 7th interesting part of my day, there r SO many guys in that class that i like...lol...neways...ya alex is in that class w/ me n he cums up 2 me n goes we werent made 4eachother n im like ok alex, lol n then i managed 2 fail my assignment even tho my dad checked it, then max fell outta his chair b cuz josh threw sumthin @ him...it was fuken hilarious 2 watch! n then all the guys tried 2 get outta class early so they lied n sed that they got called down 2 the office wen they were possta do it inbetween classes...n i never realized how many white team players we have in r algebra

science: 8th interesting part, alex is in that class w/ me 2...LOL we hadda lotta fun doin that worksheet....n OMG...carrie gets 2 class n goes, i havta pee so bad n i have since like 7 this morning n im like OMG me 2...n we both were sittin thru class haven 2 pee...lol i love molly soo much!! o but she thinks erika is annoying..but doesnt think i am...uhm...thats VERY strange bcuz ppl alwaiz say that i am erika cept more annoying...o n katie hates erika...im glad i dont have ne classes w/ her otherwise i woulda like smacked her

bus: 9th interesting part, my bus wasnt there sooo we hadda ride cody's bus n me n robin were talkin about r weekend plans...n then like 15 ppl missed their stops so they got off like a 1/2 mile from their stop n walkt home, n then we got on r other bus n we were driven down the street where the ppl missed their stops n they were still walkin...lol

now: syd is redoin my hair so Erika can c how pretty i am

l8r: NDA FOOTBALL!! O YA BABY! CUM ON NDA U CAN BEAT PREBLE!!!
n i kno 4 a fact that that will b interesting 2...so that will b the 10th interesting part of my day

yes i went w/ NDA colors 2 day b cuz it is my 2nd school n i really want them 2 win n i am feeling very toward NDA 2day...lol ya i toldju it was a very interesting day!

Love
Morgan

No comments: