Wednesday, October 05, 2005

OMG...NOT a good day!

morning: did the usual n drank a pepsi; ok spilled a pepsi on my hot outfit...lol

school: i talked 2 my awesome friend...GARRETT...idk y i did that but w/e! n then talked 2 molly, scott n mandy

fashion: was NOT happy so i didnt really talk

computer: OMG i FINALLY get the hang of this!!! YES!!! i am soo happy!

la: watched the movie that made me cry b cuz the mom was in the hospital...:'(

study hall: OMG awesome study hall...i sat w/ molly n garrett n brandon sat next 2 us, n idk y but garrett ALWAIZ makes me feel sooooooooooooooooo much better...n his smile is the best

lunch: LOL me n steph n the bathroom...i was laughen @ her


health: lol me n haley have the most interesting conversations ever, examples:
Chad: so haley wut happened w/ matt last night?
Me: ya haley wut happened?
Haley: nothing
Chad: haley wut happened?
Haley: NOTHING!!! u r really annoying chad!
Me: no hes not
Haley: yes he is...hey chad morgan wen out w/ him 2...
Chad:Morgan wut happened?
Haley and me: (laughen soooo hard!!!)
Chad: wut happened? didju ever kiss him?
Me: (still laughen sooo hard!!)
Chad: wut happened?
Me: ur right haley he is annoying...LOL

Ryan: "WHERE DIDJU GO?"
Steph: shes right here!!
Ryan: WHere didju go?
Haley: LOL ryan she is right there!!
Ryan: NO wen u went out w/ matt brock...WHERE DIDJU GO?
Haley: (laughen her head off...) they didnt go newhere...like now that i am goin out w/matt he came over 2 my house last night...
Chad n Me: what happened?


Social Studies: OMG...Mrs. Taylor was talking n all of the sudden my leg started 2 vibrate...n @ first like like wtf is goin on? n then i nembered that i had my cell fone in my pocket n i told my dad 2 call me if he heard nething...lol but it tickled sooo bad!! LOL

Algebra: i am seriously dropping

Science: um...idk we tooka quiz...

bus: OMG me n alyssa got in2 a huge fight b cuz she sed that my mom was lieing n that my mom does kno wuts rong w/ her but she wont tell me...i dont think that she wouldnt tell me after 4 years of goin thru this

home: went on the puter n then left

soccer game: they won

pizza hut: OMG i had sucha craving 4 pizza so i go dad lets go out 4 piza n he goes ok lets go

home: tooka shower n then went on the computer

No comments: