Friday, October 21, 2005

random

ok i am bored sooooooooooo i am goina say random things about me (b cuz i dont think eddie would EVER do this) lol

  1. i am 14
  2. my sisters r spoiled but im ignored
  3. October 22 is a really horrible day
  4. i cant w8 til next friday & saturday
  5. i am dreading this weekend
  6. my arm looks like ryan
  7. i cant get all the writing off me
  8. 2marow taylor n i r watchen scary movies
  9. i dont wanna go 2 caitlyns party
  10. dustin is goina tell everyone
  11. my 2nd best friend is a friggin jerk
  12. sam n i r goina getta table 2marow...lol
  13. he TORE MY DOLLAR!
  14. my sister is french braiding my hair
  15. its my sisters birthday
  16. brandon likes alyssa
  17. there was a girl named erica @ gift yesterday
  18. my hair is thick
  19. my sister got this moshi pillows 4 her bday they r awesome
  20. um...i am goina try 2 get 66 random things...lol
  21. 62 is an awesome #
  22. so is 63
  23. and 64
  24. i love pepsi
  25. mountain dew
  26. coke
  27. delicious( i cant spell)
  28. n i guess i love sprite, they are a kewl person
  29. molly is so awesome
  30. katie is insane
  31. erika is the best
  32. erika is really really pretty
  33. like the prettiest girl in the world
  34. well 2 me n garrett n eric n eddie...lol
  35. i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo much more interesting then EDDIE! lol
  36. i am really warm
  37. i think my sister is really pretty
  38. my hair is growing n so its blonde w/ the hair thats growing n it looks weird
  39. im sorry i couldnt grab her ass(i DID NOT say that)
  40. erikas mom is sooo awesome
  41. i love lukas
  42. he gives good hugs
  43. i love angela
  44. she is a lil qt!!
  45. carrie is the cutest 15 year old ever
  46. lauren is the cutest lil blonde ever
  47. jareds weird
  48. im goina c ryan 4 the first time in 2 months on October 29
  49. im goina c cassie agen on October 29 i c her everyother week its weird
  50. i love beaver
  51. i love vs girl friend(that doesnt sound 2 good) lol
  52. im almost 2 66
  53. omg its a love story~LOL O M G! my mom is sooo funny!!! that random thing hassa purpose
  54. didju kno that ice cream truck is just one big freezer?
  55. if u tell me 2 say sumthin random then its not random
  56. im goina throw up im goina throw up im goina throw up im goina throw up im goina throw up........
  57. watch out its cuming
  58. it helps us spend time w/ our innerself
  59. im not watchen a show about flies named miranda
  60. cant she fly, y does she need ropes?
  61. its not that funny
  62. never get in the way of pateinet care
  63. ok thats my foot
  64. she hassa big ass
  65. u have grapes
  66. she had ur breasts removed
  67. OMG I GOT @ 66!! im goina go 4 more!!
  68. i gotta pee
  69. brb, well u dont care but u cant tell
  70. o ya this lady
  71. oops i 8 another donut
  72. the baby momma?
  73. OMG, ben has big boobs
  74. i didnt not...yes u did!
  75. is it in yet?
  76. OMG..this is a sad movie!
  77. we cant make fun of friends, ya but they make fun of everything else

ok ya now im done i have 11 more then i wanted but hey its still a fball # even tho i dont like the person who had that #, o well..@ least its not 22, lol

ya i am bored leave me alone!!

These random things were possible thanx 2 the following: the Buzz on Maggie, Friends, ER, Taylor Herman, Candace Herman, Erika Compton, Brandon Bjorkman, John ok im not even goina try it, Garrett Birschbach, Samantha Anderson, and ne1 else i 4got n u kno u have sumthin 2 do w/ it

x~*i love ________________ w/ all my heart!!!*~x

Love,
Morgan

No comments: