Wednesday, October 19, 2005

fuken bad day

ya so i was right, 2day sucked, im not really in the mood 2 talk 2 ne1 or 2 go 2 GIFT but w/e i havta go 2 GIFT this year, damn public schools

morning: ya soo i felt like shit n i was goina throw up n then my mom was on the couch so i couldnt go on the computer til like 6:40 soo i straighted my hair n put make up on b cuz i needed 2 b cuz i look like shit everyday soo @ least i didnt look 1/2 bad 2day n i changed my shirt 5 times this morning n so i was puttin on my makeup n then i stopped n just started crying b cuz of how fucked up my life is right now

bus stop: jared wants 2 cum over 2 my house 2night but i sed no,

bus: um, nothin i dont think

morning: lol i "feel more comfortable over here" lol i luv u katie n molly!! u guys r my support system @ school b cuz erika isnt there, i tried talkin 2 garrett but he was bin an ass

fashion: i was freaking out b cuz i didnt c eric @ all, n sum ppl say i am obessed w/ him but hell no im not, im just 2 much like erika, u dont get it unless u kno erika n me really well ya so me n emily talked like usual n mrs bannon talked like a bitch agen, OMG N I WAS USED 4 AN EXAMPLE! im afraid 2 wear nething w/ a design on it!!! i was like omg...this is lame

computer: LOL i am soooo ahead it isnt even funny!

la: OMG we were doin the stupidest things, we had like 4 or 5 of us girls sittin on the floor n danny was layen on our legs n then sam wanted 2 wear his watch n she couldnt figure out how 2 get if off, so we tried 4 like 10-15 minutes 2 get it off...wow

study hall: um... garrett was talkin 2 me n he sed i was unconscience, n he wanted 2 kno how 2 get on AIM @ school so i told him, ya

lunch: i h8 max rhiemer (i cant spell his last name) n kersten kion (i cant spell hers either)

health: me n haley r like soo much alike!!

walk inbetween health n ss: haley n i were talkin about how we h8 sex ed, n then i told her that sum1 wanted 2 have sex b4 they were married n shes like ya we all do, lol n im like, ya true..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ss: we tooka test thats all

walk btween ss n algebra: i went by amiees locker n eric has the one right next 2 it n i was standen there in the middle so he couldnt go around me, n he goes "Excuse me Morgan" lol so i got "Ok Eric" lol it does NOT sound funny 2 u ppl b cuz i cant say it the right way online. but it made me laugh soo fuken hard!

algebra: i didnt do that bad!!! i was so proud!

science: i was counten down the time 2 taylor gettin home n talked 2 molly n carrie, the usual

bus: talked 2 brandon, lindsey, dj, n alyssa, n i have who i like written on my hand n i didnt want brandon 2 kno so i had him cover his eyes while i showed dj, that no good that did b cuz shes like _________? n then ya i got "the look" from brandon...lol

now: nothin, w8in 4 GIFT

l8r: GIFT, but i dont wanna go

love
morgan

No comments: