Monday, October 03, 2005

A Friend Would Tell You Not To Drink*But a Best Friend Would Pay For The Bottle*And Scream "Chug It Bitch"-

I want a guy. One that likes sports and that I can go watch play. One that I can cheer for that will look at me up in the stands and give me that, "I love you baby" smile. One that will come and give me a big, sweaty hug after the game just to see me squirm. One that will have pictures of me all over his room and will point his favorite ones out to me every time I walk in. One that will lay on my bed with me and ask me to tell him some random story. One that will lay outside with me on a chilly night, all wrapped up in a blanket with me and watch the stars. One that will send me flowers at times I don't expect at all. One that will call me up just to say "hey" and will sing to me on the phone. One that will listen to me and hold me tight when I don't want to let go. One that will get in play fights with me then tell me I'm right just to see me smile. One that will watch all the Boy Meets World episodes with me. One that won't be weirded out by my family. One that will watch Never Been Kissed and every other chick-flick there is. One that will stop by my house just to give me a kiss. And most of all, one that will love me for me.

I wana be the girl you hit a homerun foryou score a goal for, write a song for,makes you smile, makes you laugh, makes your heartskip a beat. i just want to be that girl.

funny how a photograph can take you back in time to places and embraces that you thought you left behind. <3

You came into my world of black and white and filled it with color

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

In some cultures what I do is considered normal

When I have a kid, I'm going to put it in one of those strollers made for twins and run around the mall looking frantic.

Tears are words the heart can't say

If One Syncronized Swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

My Parents almost lost me as a child, but they didn't take me far enough into the woods.

Real love stories never have an ending

Does knocking on wood actually do anything?

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are a lot easier to mend than a broken heart

Love,
Morgan

all from steph teschs website!!

No comments: