Tuesday, October 04, 2005

i really really really wanna die right now...i would do nething right now 2 not b alive...i really really really hate b in here!!!!ppl hate me soo much that they havta go tellin ppl that i spread rumors about my best friend...HELLO WUT FUKEN BITCH WOULD EVER DO THAT 2 THEIR BEST FRIEND?!?!?!?!?!? n wut really makes me pissed is i think i kno who it was... n i h8 this kid...n no im not thinkin of eric...b cuz by wut erika told me...he wouldnt wanna ever do nething like that...soooo im hopen that the person i think i kno it is is actually that person b cuz then i kno exactly wut 2 do...b cuz i swear in my life n everything that i own/ have owned n ever will own that i would NEVER do nething like that 2 erika...but of course she wont believe me...n i dont blame her if 15 ppl sed the same thing i would believe them 2...thats y i NEED NEED NEED a way 2 proove 2 her that i didnt say ne of it...but there is no humanly possible way...N IT TOTALLY NCOMPLETELY SUX BCUZ I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE HER N i really wish ppl didnt hate me sooo much!!!

so even tho i kno this wont persuade u erika...its all true n i kno u dont believet that either n that this is a bunch of shit 2 make u think that this is wut is happenen but i would do nething 2 prove 2 u that this is all true n that i havent sed nething close 2 the stuff that ppl sed i sed...

No comments: