Tuesday, October 11, 2005

yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa....um...my day was um...idk

morning: nothin usual...yes thats right...nothin usual...i dont wanna tlak about it

bus: um i told kyla sumthin

school: of course hung out w/ katie, molly, mandy scott n like a million more ppl n then i was goin upstairs n only 3 ppl on the stairs...me, john n danny n i go its danny n john n then ignored me of course

fashion: AW emily! dont worry, itll get better!!

computer: OMG...i am sooo ahead!!

*ok ya i just got really dizzy*
neway

la: OMG...i dont wanna, how about that? LOL sam...everyday u gotta tell me about ur social studies class!!! OMG how the hell can he get 10 wrong wen he just got done reading it? lol ya...sum ppl kno who i am talkin about

study hall: OMG...i love my ppl!! we hadda fire drill n garrett brought his homework w/...n brandon loves me! yay!

lunch: OMG i acually 8 this time!!! i was soo happy 4 myself...n ya...eric eats 2 much, ya about him...i just need time 2 think...

health: WOW r video is sooo interesting!

ss: idk...i was outta it

algebra: OMG...she called my house!! o well...my dad wasnt mad

science: ya molly i do like him n u cant tell ne1!!

bus: i watched my health video

home: made dinner n then watched my health video agen

now: doin my health project...

No comments: