Friday, October 21, 2005

wow

watchen my first scary movie by myself 2night!! yay!!~
2day was expetionally well considering the past week
mood: excited, bored, kinda sorta depressed, missin erika
time: 6:39
listenin 2: The movie Kicking and Screaming b cuz my sis n bro r watchen it
wearing: speghetti strap shirt w/ maurices jeans
quote: "Molly, I LOVE YOU!" lol

morning: um....got dressed n left

bus: talked about brandon w/ alyssa n liz, i promise i wont tell alyssa!!

school: Katie looked sooooo pretty!!!

fashion: O M G!! emily ur the best i love you!! u made me the BEST locker sign EVER!!! thanx soo much!! im goina make u one now!! ;-)

computer: John n me r hilarious 2gether

la: ummmm, ya does she kno which one is my name? lol

study hall: my sox r sexy!!!

lunch: nothin really, im nice says paige

steph got sick, so i hadda take her 2 the attendence office

health: i missed haley!! :'(

ss: watched the patriot agen

algebra: tooka test...OMG i REALLY hope i did good!!! i am pretty shur i did, i kno i got the first 16 right i only kno i got @ least 1 wrong

science: ummmm...me n alex made butter n alex was goina hurt himself...lol

babysitting: um...watched thats so raven

dinner, went n got my movie, that i gotta watch by myself :'( b cuz theres no one 2 watch it w/

now: i am doin this while watchen kicking screaming

l8r: i am goina taka shower n think of a costume 4 caitlin and erikas parties, n i kno just the thing, well 4 erikas im goina b a drama queen (lol i m goina b myself) jk i hava idea n then 4 caitlins i am goina b sumthin really funny

I LOVE YOU ERIKA!!~ok that was really random...lol i just like typed it...:) but its so tru

love,
the lustful one LOL

No comments: