Monday, October 17, 2005

My weekend

Ok ya my weekend UMMMMMMMMMM...it was...........IDKIDKIDKIDK

-Saturday-

Ok most ppl say that my day on Friday was a good day. Well after every good day is alwaiz a bad day, well 2day was an ok day.

I got up @ 8, n even tho i did go 2 bed @ 5 i only get 3hrs of sleep usually but this time it was 3 hrs straight thru n i was sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!! They never did tell me exactly wut was wrong w/ me but o well...w/e. I made chocochip pancakes w/ orange juice 4 Syd, Cooper n Katie. I made myself prettyful n then left the house

coopers game: when we got there i was wearing my Baby Girl shirt w a cami under it w/ jeans. n everyone else was wearing mittens n hats winter coats....welllll, they were smart. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fuken cold it wasnt even funny! n sydney took my sweatshirt n would not let me have it so i was soo pissed, n then sum lady took pictures of Cooper n asked 4 my email address so they could email em 2 me n i gave it 2 her n she laughed @ me...lol

ride 2 BP: my mom missed where she was possta turn b cuz she was watchin sumone take their pants off. lol.

game: ummmmmmmm, they won 15-14, i saw Jake, i made erika l8 after 1/2 time, molly n katie came n sat by me, VERY VERY akward...i was like omg...i wanna move like right now...but didnt b cuz love those 2 n i love erika so w/e, OMG n then Amiee came n stood b hind me n erika n she likes Ben Hall whose is goin out w/ a slutty 8th grader, EW~! n my school pic is the BEST one i have EVER had!!! Ok well my retakes...lol im glad i got retakes!

walk home: O M G! Erika n i have been best friends 4 like 4 years now n it still took us like 15-20 minutes 2 break the ice between eachother, well there wassa reason 2 that...n she knos it 2 but we dont havta bring it up. But it was soooooo sad, cept i didnt notice we werent talkin 2 like after 10 minutes b cuz i was thinkin about sumthin :-/ n then we saw Sean n Carrie @ Carries house so we stopped there 4 a while.

Carries house: lol @ first we had soo much fun, well i did n i think erika did. We "played football" against Ben n Sean. C it wasnt fully football but it wasnt just catch either...lol ya girls v guys, only erika gets this, they reminded me of erika n garrett lolololololololol n then Erika HAD 2 bring up that Kuss had a bunch of guys over @ his house so me Erika, Carrie n I went over 2 Kuss' house n bugged Brandon n we followed him around EVERYWHERE...lol n then Kuss n his "guys" were carving pumpkins n he looks @ us n goes, leave, lol n then his mom came home n shes like hey brats wutcha doin here? lol im like buggin brandon but we r goin now bcuz hes boring 2 bug. So then we walked back 2 my house n Carrie told me n Erika sumthin that made me laugh hard...n then i gave Carrie like 5 hugs n sed bye n me n erika went in2 my house

my house: Erika n i went downstairs n planned our party. lol n we got "talked 2" 4 like 10 minutes lol i <3 erika/my family! lol n then we hadda go, hey erika i thought of another person but we wont invite him b cuz well hes a guy lol inside joke n b cuz its sumone we DONT want there!

dropped her off n then went 2 church

after church: WeLLLLL 4 everyone in my science cept dustin this is as much as u r goina get... lol ok so we were @ SJB b cuz my dad hadda meeting there right after church so we were hanging out on the playground n these REALLY awesome guys were thre n they were talkin 2 me n they um did sumthin n since cooper n sydney were there i made the guys go w/ me over by the 1st n 2nd grade doors. Well we were sittin there just chattin n they were still doin wut they were b4 n well i hadda stressful day n they asked me if i wanted 2 n i sed sure n as i did, my dad walks around the corner, n that is the start of our HUGE fight. I WILL NOT go in2 detail about wut i did or my dad n my fight 4 NE1 cept 4 1 person n 1 person only n that person only has like a 10% chance of noen everyone else hassa 0% chance sooooo dont try

-Sunday-
quote of the day: "Us big girls make the little girls look little"

got up @ 1/4 2 12 n O M G it felt sooooooo good, i slept longer then 3 hrs. YAY! We didnt have nething 4 breakfast so i just made chocochip pancakes agen, got prettyful n left

soccer game: O M G! it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot i thought i was goina die! Well i w8d 4 my mom 2 get there. n i saw this one girl that i knew from Camp Tekawitha n found out she was playen Tay n Syd, my mom got there n we went n sat down, The ended up losing 3-2 Great way 2 end the season girls!!! even tho u lost u played a good season! ne ways they got 2nd in the tourney. SO it wasnt that bad. But i got tired of hiding from Julia n Gretta so i went n did stuff w/ them. We wewre walkin over 2 one of the other fields n we saw Megan n Seth, EEEEEEWWWWWWW, lol i lost Julia n Gretta on purpose n went over 2 the SJB white team of 7th n 8th gradersn watched them play. Then i went back over 2 Tay n syds game n told cooper 2 get me a propel so he went n got me one n he got himself starburst n then we went back n got himself a propel, he gets back n i go coop go get me a star burst...lol i am soooooo mean

Sammys Pizza: lol ok we hadda table 4 just parents, one 4 just the soccer players, n then one HUGE booth 4 Cooper n his friend Jack...LOL n then a little table 4 me Stephanie Finke, n Chris (sum 7th grader) RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN TV n watched the Broncos n the Patriots i only watched it til it was 7-3 sooooooo ya idk wut the final score was but i found out i love watchen football...lol so sittin w/ steph n chris was VERY interesting. We talked about Bay Port o n we talked about how much Erika LOVES NDA...i mean omg...she just loves it there!!! LOL ERIKA U R SUCHA LIAR!!! lololololololololololol if u dont get wut i am talkin about...u can ask me n ill tell u...lol but u should. Ok so the pizza came n we went over 2 the parent table 2 get our food n my dad was talkin about Piggly Wiggly n how they have those hot dogs, n i go "ya so where didju go 4 dinner?" "piggly wiggly" "o really, wut didju have?" "w/e piggly wiggly served"...LOL it was alot funnier if u were there, n then we 8 n we went back 4 more n 8 agen n went back 4 more n 8 agen so we go up 4 more agen n stephs moms goes :@ least i never havta worry about u b in anerexic steph" n i laughed n im like ya same here n her mom goes, "well its us big girls that make the little girls look little so we cane lose weight b cuz then we r little n then there would b no such thing as b in little"...LOL So then we get back 2 the table n Chris goes, "sum ppl think that Drew is anerexic n i was laughin so hard 4 like 10 minutes straight n i thought i was goina die! n once i could talk agen im like " OMG Drew b in anerexic is like me not b in in 9th grade! Its just who i am, when i meet ppl i say "Hi im Morgan, i am 13/14 (depends on who u r) n i am in 9th grade" n Drew would say, "Hi im Drew, im a liar, i am 12 n i eat"" lol ( i threw in the liar part just 4 erika n garrett...LOL) so ya i told them that i have known Drew since he was 3 n he EATS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! So we Steph n Chris were talkin about their stupid uncles n how they shove quarters in their ears n i go omg wow n stephs like wow u have small ears we wouldnt b able 2 n i TOTALLY burned myself!! im like ya but i hava big mouth 2 make up 4 it; LOL LOL LOL


OMG...i had like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000 more paragraphs but my computer shut down. lets just say i hope nothin happens 2 taylor...:-/

Love alwaiz!
Morgan

No comments: