Tuesday, October 04, 2005

ok...2day was pretty good til i got home from babysitting

morning: i got up @ 6:47 so i put on pants n a shirt brushed my teeth n walked out the door

bus: nothing really...we talked about the packers

school: beth was back...nothin outta the oridinary

fashion: i seriously was only 1/2 awak n so i have NO idea wut we did

computer: i figured out how 2 do it...i felt sooo happy!!!

la: nothin...we watched a movie

study hall: i sat w/ molly, next 2 cody n garret...n then i bought garrett n cody chocolate bars...n then they got yelled @ he he he

lunch: nothin...i finished my algebra homework

health: notin...we talked about sexual harassment...i dont like that subject....haley is goin out w/ matt brock...LOL so she wanted my picture 2 c if matt remembers me

ss: nothin

algebra: i broke my longest nail

science: lol dustin is sooo funny!!

later: i gave haley my picture 2 show matt...EW!

babysittin: nothin really

now: sister is annoying me n everyone is sayen erika hates me soo now i am kinda believen it...n it is proally true neways...she was an AWESOME best friend but hey if ppl r goina spread rumors that i am spreading rumors then they can b fuken ass-holes...it will still hurt alot deep down inside 2 lose such an awesome friend...but i gotta let her go sum day if shes goina hate me

ya sooo

ill ttyl

Love Morgan

2marow night is the concil meeting w/ danny, alie n john 4 the church thing...yay!! We r goin 2 try 2 get us 2 go 2 Unilyah ( i cant spell...o well)

No comments: