Monday, October 24, 2005

OMG

OMG...i feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick right now!!!
~o my, my day was not good b cuz i was sick all day

morning: i got dressed n left

bus: talked about "it" w/ alyssa

school: sat w/ molly n i was really quiet

fashion: idk nothing really happened

computer: john n i have alotta fun, hes a computer nerd tho

la: a pot sniffing dog came 2 school n it was sniffing the classroom next 2 mine

study hall: nothing special men sam talked about "my issue"

lunch: i 8

health: took notes

ss: i gotta 88% on my test...i guess its ok

algebra: i started crying b cuz i JUST DONT GET IT!!! i feel soooooooooooooooooo stupid!! n max is like ya we all kno wut morgan got, she gotta F, n im like o thanx n eric is so nice hes like ya max that was mean, im like thanx eric

science: i felt sooo horrible

home: came home slept 8 dinner cleaned my room now im here

love
morgan

No comments: