Saturday, October 08, 2005

Quotes that pertain 2 how i feel n quotes that i like
ones that r how i feel
ones that i like
Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ~Author Unknown

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. ~Morgan...lol jk jk( i wish b cuz its how i feel) but no its by Lamartine

Love is like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together. ~Author Unknown

As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you. ~Toto

Let your tears come. Let them water your soul. ~Eileen Mayhew

Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again. ~Rosa Parks

"To an adolescent, there is nothing in the world more embarrassing than a parent."

This was the quote of the day in Social Studies:
"Tart words make no friends; a spoonful of honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar." ---Benjamin Franklin

Three ppl can keep a secret of two are dead~Mrs. Taylor

"If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky." ~Bryon

"A best friend is a person who know what you are saying, even if you're not talking." ---oringinally by Sarah Bennett, edited by Morgan Herman

~A friend is like a pillow..you can hug it when you are in trouble , you can cry on it when you are in pain , you can embeace it when you are happy..Remember i can always be YOUR pillow :)

~A friend is someone who will laugh at the stupid stuff. Who will cry with you when you are sad, and who will kick the boy in the nuts when he called you somthing bad!

~Every time i look at you i know you are supposed to be my boy,but when i look in your eyes i know you feel nothing for me....only friendship

~I'm so sick and tired of acting like I'm fine because truthfully, I'm not. ~Erin

~I can't even talk to you without being so incredibly sad. You were the one person who was always supposed to be there for me, my best friend, ~Erin

~i miss how we could tell each other anything. i miss how we had sleepovers and tried to stay up all night. i miss how we never ask each other who we "liked" out of our class because now we have boyfriends. i miss how we barely talk like best friends should, but what i miss the most is that how you don't even know how much i really miss these times. -me

~I don't expect to be the most important person in your life.That's too much to ask for.What would make me happy is one day when you hear my name , you will smile and say "Hey....thats my best friend!!!".. -Sweety

~"I want you to know, that i will always be there for you, always be there to take care of you, i promise you that, i'll always be your friend...that's all i have to give." -Toby Maguire in Spiderman

~A friend is someone you tell your stories to, a best friend was in all those stories. -Unknown

~friends laugh at your silliest jokes, put up with your worst moods, go along with your crazies ideas, & still see the best in you. -brandi

~G00D FRIENDS will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you`ve had enough but your BEST FRIENDS will look at u trippin over your own two feet & say "b**ch,drink the rest of that. you know we don't waste that kinda s**t -Cassie

~"waste your time with your friends.live for the moment, laugh oftenbe immature, do anything and everything,and if its something you'll regret in the morning, sleep lateand when you wake up, laugh about it with your friends,because friends are what matters mostwhen you have your friends, you have EvErYtHiNg" -i have no idea

~A bestfriend is someone who when you show up at their door with a dead body they say nothing, grab a shovel and follow you. -Unknown

~A True friend is one who reaches for your hand but touches your heart -Unknown

~some people will say i wanna be your sun, but me i wanna be your moon and stars so i can shine on you during your darkest times -unknown, Aaron Gregory

~of all the friends ive ever met your the 1 I wont forget And If I Die Before You Do I'll Go 2 Heaven And Wait 4 U I'll Give The Angels Back Their Wings And Risk The Loss Of Everything Just 2 Prove My Friendship Is True I'm Thankful 2 Have Family And Friends Like You -me

~Are we friends, or are we not? you told me once.. butI forgot. so tell me now and tell me true so i can say i'm here for you. of all the friends i'll ever meet, your the one i won't forget, and if i die befoe you do i'll go to heaven and wait for you. i'll give the angels back their wings and risk the loss of everything just to prove that my friendship is true..... to have a friend... like you -Unknown

~"Wanna see who your real friends are? Screw up and see who's still there." -Unknown

~In the end it won't matter how many friends you have but how many really meant something to you... -Me

~true friendship means sitting on a porch for a day with a friend, not saying a word, and walking away believing it was the best conversation you ever had -unknown

~Only a true friend sees invisible tears... -Unknown

~We Weren't Sisters By Birth
But We Knew From The Start
Fate Brought Us Together
To Be Sisters By Heart -Unknown

~true friends are like diamonds,precious and rarefalse friends are like autumn leaves, found everywhere. -Gita Pankaj Bhimani

Ya, wow thats alot but it pretty much gets out everything ive wanted 2 say in the past like month...soo it makes me feel alot better...even tho none of em r my words...but really no one knows wut i am trien 2 say n i dont think ne1 ever will either...like the icon says...be hind these blue eyes is sumthin ull never understand

No comments: