Friday, November 04, 2005

2day sucked sooo much

OMG...2 day was really bad, i need sum1 2 talk 2 but i have no one 2 talk 2...idk who 2 turn 2 ne more, i cried soo many times 2day

morning: i got up @ 6, went downstairs n turned on the kitchen timer 4 45 minutes n then i got up n went 2 school in my pjs b cuz i was soooooooo sick

bus stop: um...i dont member

bus: we talked about garrett n how he rides our bus

school: i was talkin 2 beth about how i missed garrett, n then i went by my *possi* n talked 2 them but then i started 2 cry soo i walked around by myself

fashion: i cried n told emily the story

walk inbetween fashion n computer: i cried agen...OMG...it is bothering me sooo much!!!

computer: i was doin nothin...but i was coughing soo hard that i hadda go 2 the office

la: we r watching miricale worker, ya i havta watch it agen...damn it

study hall: O m G, usually the best class of the day, 2day...HoRrIbLe, i cried but none of it was b cuz of garrett like most pl thought it was...but i almost did start crying b cuz i am sick of ppl b in mad @ me, GARRETT I NEEDA TALK 2 U!!!!!

lunch: OmG Kersten...OMG...i HATE her!!!!ppl u gotta understand me

in between lunch n health: i went up 2 stephs locker n 2day eric went 2 his n i was talkin about how i hadda algebra test n outta no where eric goes wut teacher do u have? n im like um nowak n hes like o that test is hard...n im like oook eric n i walked away n he goes start on the back page, n i turn around n im like how would u kno? n hes like guys @ my table were talkin about it...n im like oo

health: i missed haley, im glad shes back

inbetween health n ss: showed haley who garrett was

ss: um...nothin i gues, 2day was stephs last day :'( im goina miss her!!!

ALGEBRA!!!! OMG...I ACCUALLY THINK I FAILED IT! LIKE PPL SAY OMG I FAILED IT N I ACCUALLY MEAN IT...DAMN IT!!! I really wanan do good in algebra n i dont wanna havta drop down

scence: OMG...none of us got it!

walked 2 the place where i babysit, n on the way there garrett of course rode his bike 2 school he cums up behind me n goes hoey n i sed hi n then he sed bye n i sed bye

babysittin, i almost fell asleep

thent hey took me out 2 eat n she took me home

n then my mom was trien 2 tell me that im 2 attached 2 erika just b cuz i wanted 2 spend time w/ my mom n sister ok this is how it happened
Morgan: im goin w/ u 2 drop syd off
mom: no ur not
Morgan: y not?
mom: b cuz this is syds thing
morgan: wut the hell? sydney's thing? sooo she can fallow me around n hangout w/ me n my friends n hang on erika wen erika hates it but i cant go w/ u 2 drop her off @ a stupid party?
mom: ur 2 attached 2 erika
morgan: OMG...that is soo not it, this here is clearly an agrument of fairness...
morgan:*starts 2 cry b cuz she hates her friggin mom n shes hadda hard day*
mom: now ur crying just b cuz i wont let u go 2 drop sydney off @ erikas house n u wanna talk 2 her??
morgan: mom no this is all about fairness, u say u dont treatus unfair...

so then she calls me n this is wut she sed
mom: erika's mom cant believe that u did that
morgan: u told her?
mom: ya of course i did, she sed erika wouldnt have been able 2 talk b cuz she is grounded...n she cant believe u cried about it
morgan: mom I WASNT CRYING ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG...
n then u hung up on her

n that is y i hate my mom

after i cried i went in2 the bathroom n threw up, OMG...

HORRIBLE DAY!!!!

Love,
Morgan

No comments: