Sunday, November 06, 2005

wow..VERY dramatic very very very dramatic

i just wanna say that i really hate this whole thing n i wish that no one in the world existed cept me erika n garrett, then life would b perfect

ok this morning i got up @ 10 b cuz my fucken brother n sister broke every piece of furniture in my house!

then i went online til like 2 n then i tooka shower i blow dried my hair n straightened (wut good that did)

then i went 2 townline 4 lunch

tha game: OMG, i dont wanna talk about it cept...erika n eric u 2 r the best...i love you guys!!!!

erika u do so much 4 me n i never can give back, i love u more than u will ever kno, o n i will get that 4 u 4 christmas

got 2 where i babysit and they gave me clothes n i put my clothes in their drier...lol erika

ya so

Luv ya Erika n Eric

Love
Morgan

No comments: