Wednesday, November 02, 2005

last night

ok well i have 20 minutes til i gotta go 2 Jared's house sooo...i write about last night

i was on the computer pretty much all night talkin 2 Sean, my life story is goina b sooooooo long n full of drama but Sean doesnt havta read it b cuz he hears about it all the time, thanx sean ur the best...lol last night i wrote him a 5000000000 page autobiography just about how i feel right now...lol

n then sparrow asked me if i wanted 2 go 2 Harry Potter w/ him but then his mom yelled @ him 4 asking me n she already gave away the ticket...o well

n then my mom n i watched COPS n this one 6 year old kid was left home all alone @ 10 @ night n he called 911 b cuz he was afraid 2 go 2 sleep....aaww...stupid parents!!!

n then i went up 2 my moms room n watched Miss 17 on MTV, one of the girls didnt kno wut TRL was...that is sad! N that Brianne chick annoyed the fuken hell outta me!!!!im glad she decided 2 leave

this morning i got up @ like 8:30ish i think even tho i was goina sleep til 9:30, n i hung out w/ my mom while she got ready 2 go get her altra sound b cuz she has sum bumbs growing on her uterus soo she hasta go 2 get an altra sound 2 c if they need 2 do surgery soo ppl plz pray 4 her b cuz she cant afford another operation n we really dont want her sick all the time ne more.

n then i tooka shower n did my hair, n then got dressed n painted my nails n i wanted erika 2 feel special even tho she wont c me but i wore the necklace she got me 4 christmas last year...speaking of that Erika, wut do u want 4 christmas? i wanna get u sumthin really really good b cuz u deserve it...I love ya hun!

n now i w8in til 10:30 2 go over 2 Jareds house or mayb Alyssa's hosue n then we can go over 2 Jared's 2gether...

o i gotta new jacket n its really really cute, its periwinkle ( i cant spell) its like really soft,

soo ill talk 2 u guys later

THINKING ABOUT *H*I*M*

Love
Morgan

No comments: