Thursday, November 03, 2005

Alyssa's house

Ok 2 day was ok, it was a bad day but one of those funny bad daiiz

morning: i woke up got ready 4 school n left

bus stop: nothin really

bus: nothin,

fashion: we learned how 2 sew,

computer: i told john 2 ask a girl out n he almost asked me out

la:read a really weird story

study hall: um.......me n sam talked 2 ralph n brandon

my mom picked me n alyssa up n we went 2 La Java n then 2 alyssa's house, n then she showed me around her house. n then we watched a movie n then came online, now alyssa is talkin 2 brandon, fun fun fun, im "pissed" @ him

I KNO SUMTHIN U DONT KNO!!

Lol,
later: babysittin @ 3 n then the meeting @ 6:30, idk if ne1 but me is goin so idk if i am goin or not

u kno wut, brandon n ryan needa cum over here~!!

Love alwaiz!
Morgan

No comments: