Wednesday, November 09, 2005

o wow

it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY 2 cold 2day 2 walk 2 school...so i didnt

this morning i um.....woke up played basketball in tshirt n shorts n then i tooka shower n blew dried my hair...n OMG...it took like idk um...an hr n 45 minutes 2 do it...wow...i hate my hair, then i straightened it n then put in a Camp Uni (im not even goina attempt) bandanna in. Called my mom n she picked me up, we went 2 La Java n then she dropped me off @ Alyssa's house

Jared's mom gave us a ride...n ya

lunch: LOL steph was obessed w/ my permenent markers....lol

health: me haley talked...she is sucha sweetie!!! i love her!!!

ss: boring

algebra: finished my homework in class...it was easy inequalities....

science: nothin reallly

bus: talked 2 zach

i needa ride home 2marow...soo sum1 call me!

Love
Morgan

No comments: