Thursday, November 03, 2005

Lauren n erika

100% HONEST OPINIONS*

this is answered 4 Lauren Huettl n Erika Compton
the answers 4 Erika r first n the ones 4 lauren r second n if there is only one answer it appies 2 both

1. Am I cute?:yes very
2. Am I sweet?: yes very
3. Am I crazy?: yes but not as crazy as me, um, yes
4. Am I loveable?: very very very, yes u r
5. Am I funny?: LOL OMG YES!!, lol *ow* pain im goina fall over dead, lol
6. Am I psycho?: not as much as me, yes u can b
7. Am I daring?: OMG...yes, ill give u a 1.00, *lick* i only have 0.50, o well ill take it, um idk u that well 2 determine that
8. Am I a good person?: yes u r

*****WOULD YOU...*****
9. Hug me? i do like 10000 times everytime i c u, yes, ur a huggable person
10. Trust me? yes i do very much, ya i tell u sum stuff
11. Miss me if I was gone? i do right now
12. Listen to my problems? issues yes, yes i would
13. Be a good friend? of course!
14. Get into a fight to defend me? yes i would, if its against ethan, of course, lol

*****HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW ME?*****
21. What is my full name? Erika Marie Compton, Lauren Mary Huettl
22. When's my birthday?: April 18, Febuary sumthin (yes thats right idk it...ooo gimmie a vreak im sick!!) i still memorized ethan's cell # n ryans home # memorized tho
23. How old am I?: 14
24. What school do I go to?: NDA, idk
25. Do I have any Siblings~> names??:morgan, lukas, angela, chris, chelsea
26. Who is my most current ex?: um, garrett? idk
27. Who is my best friend?: me, idk
28. Who do I like?: eric of course, idk
29. Do I play sport? If so what?: ya basketball, ya volleyball
30. Favorite animal?: idk, idk
31. Favorite TV show/Movie?: idk
32. Favorite song/songs/group?: 2many 2 name, idk

*****WHO AM I?*****
33. What T.V. star do I most remind you of?: um, ne1 beautiful, idk
34. What song would you dedicate to me?: Friends 4ever, idk prolly a Jesse McCartney song
35. What famous person do I most resemble?: idk

*****IF YOU COULD*****
36. Give me a new name, what would it be and why?: babe or beautiful, lil qt
37. Hook me up with someone (real), who would it be and why?: um, well we all kno, idk, ETHAN!! lol
38. Do one thing with me! what would it be and why?: idk
39. G o one place with me, where would we go and what would we do? ne where w/ our friends like garrett n john n idk wut we would do, um camp tek, hang out there 4 a really long time w/ strappy n michael
40. Drop me one piece of advice, what would it be?: if ne1doesnt think ur the best lemme hurt them, stay cool n never change!

*****JUST A FEW QUESTIONS*****
41.What do you love about me?:ur nice, beautiful, fun 2 b w/, u treat me like a friend n not a lil kid n ur a lil qt, ur fun 2 b w/, n ur smile is soo awesome
42.What do you hate about me?(seriously): um, nothing really cept 4 u dont go 2 my school, that u live far away
43. What is my best quality?: um ur smile n ur personality, ur smile
44. If you could change one thing about me what would it be?: um, if u were shorter so u cant make fun of me, lol, um idk
45.What is your honest opinion of me? ur wonderful, ur awesome
46. Am I one of your best friends? yes yes yes, the bestest, um...ya pretty much
47. Describe me in three words: best friend ever, lil cute ie (lol i tried 2 make it 3 words)
48. Would i be cooler if i was taller? NNNOOO SHORTER SHORTER!!! lol, lol suuuure
49. What is one memory that we have shared that you will never ever forget? ONE?!?!?!? theres like 100000 of em, um...a purple 2
50. Am I easy to get along with? yep,

51. Have i ever been in love with someone(or really like)? um ya, idk sure
52. How sweet am I to you on a scale from 1 to 10? 7, um....4 i guess...i dont talk 2 u much
53. How often do you think about me? alot, like everyday wenever i c eric or garrett (b cuz garrett of course doesnt talk about nething but u) um, wen i c ppl from camp or wenever i talk 2 ethan
54. Would you be able to hang out with just me and still ha! ve a good time? of course w/ that mashed potatoe, ya @ the mall
55. Am I a dancer or singer? both, um dancer i think
56. Am I fun to be with at a party? OMG...yes!!! idk sure
57. What movie, song, show or famous person makes you think of me? um alotta stuff, um the wake up song
58. When you hear my name what do you think of? my bff n beautiful pretty much millions of things go thru my head wen i hear ur name, ethan, n fun 2 b w/
59. Have you ever talked about me behind my back? no comment, um no
60. Do you love me? very very much,
yep

Love
Morgan

No comments: