Friday, November 11, 2005

wow, 2day sucked....

this morning SUM1 turned off my alarm clock n my called like 5 times n i was sleepin on the couch n didnt hear him call so he started freaking out. I was in a REALLY deep sleep b cuz i didnt even get my 3 hrs last night...i didnt fall asleep til like 5:30 so wen my dad called @ 6:30 i was in a deep sleep so i called him back n i started crying n i explained everything 2 him n hes like ok settle down...i was about 2 ask him if i could stay home but that woulda ruined my weekend

bus stop: brittany n her sister were fightin so her mom yelled @ em...lol

bus: i sat there n i cried

school: OMG...i found sumthin out that kinda pisses me off alot

fashion: omg...emily's life makes my life sound horrible

computer: didnt really do nething

la: i started crying b cuz my leg hurt sooooo much, n we got SOOO side tracked that @ the end shes like o we werent possta do that...lol

study hall: OMG...last night on the way 2 the hospital i went past titty cleaners...lol i told garrett that, n then me n cody r sooooooooo mean...i wrote him a note n garrett kept cumin over by me so i hadda keep hiding it...n then i gave it 2 cody n ralph read it 2...n then after cody read it i went over 2 the garbage can n ripped it up n sprinkled it all over....lol i dont really wanna talk about cody's paper....ppl might kill me...or garrett....or cody....

pep assembly: *yawn*

lunch: I LOST MY STUPID ID SO I COULDNT GET FOOD!!

health: me n haley talked

ss: boring

algebra: tooka quiz...i REALLY hope i did good!!

science: i wouldnt talk 2 molly...we watched the veterans movie

well...ya n now i needa talk 2 sum1 w/ divorced parents b cuz i need advice on sumthin....

so ya...if u do....u kno my email n my sn

Love
Morgan

ThAnX uNcLe ToM n mIkE sEeRiNg!!!! 4 FIGHTING 4 OUR COUNTRY!!

No comments: