Tuesday, November 01, 2005

ok soo 2day kinda sucked...i cried...4 my own lil reason

ok soo last night i was online n all of the sudden my screen died on me n soo i didnt hava moniter

morning: i got up @ 5:45 b cuz i cant sleep....so 2night im goina take sleepin pills n sleep til 10:30 n taka shower n leave w/ jared, n alyssa

bus stop: i gave jarded n alyssa gum n figured out how i was gettin 2 school 2marow

bus: nothin really

school: i felt VeRy akward

fashion: emily is really the best...i love her...we r learnin how 2 sew

computer: nothing really

LA: OMG...i dont wanna do a fuken comic strip

study hall: OMG...garrett wasnt there...i was sad...:'( lol n then we told brandon that sam liked him...:) it was sooo funny, ya ralph i did it wrong...wut else is new?

lunch: pizza n combos...

health: bill is an awesome sophmore

ss: it was really boring


algebra: ok i a still proud of myself...

science: i was soo tired

watiing 4 the bus: aaww...katie...its ok hun!!! i still love you!!

bus: brandon looked @ my pix

home: watched tv n i was really sick...o well

went 2 my dads n then we went 2 circut city n got my mom a moniter

n now im here

i just wanna say...i love you erika!!! ur the best friend a girl could ever have!!!

Love
Morgan

No comments: